Love Love Love My New Set Up

Hidr

Even though I need to clean the front glass the fish look so much better in my photos.

Moon (cause I have yet to think of a cooler name. lol)

Moon817.jpg

Charm in what is still her fave spot to be. In that fish bowl. lol BTW the bowl is in th tank.

charm817.jpg

Charm and Star looking good if I do say so myself.

charmnstar817.jpg

Yes all green stuff in this tank is real. The bamboo is not an aquarium plant as many well tell you. But it does well for months and months and if I take it out it well die cause I can't remember to water the darn things. lol

I love the bowl it gives the fish a place to rest away from the current and it lets people see there is really no way you can keep a goldfish in those death traps.

Thank you

I love the pics and your set up!!! Is this the set up you wrote to me about, when you said I convinced you to change things around??

Picture are sooo good and your fish are very cute! I can't believe how clear the pics came out of the bowl IN the tank!

Cute fish! Is Moon really that pink?!

Love it. You have a wicked sense of humor, Im starting to recognise too :) . You posted the bowl pic first so we all went AARGh! and then the explanation :D Beautiful chubby fish and the retreat of still quiet water is a great idea.

Oh, and Amy! This made me remember that people put their plants in bowls so they can move them and they don't get uprooted. That way, if you planted your plants in shallow bowls/containers, you could take out the rocks in your tank to clean without worrying about disturbing your plants.

Cute fish! Is Moon really that pink?!

If you are seeing moon as pink you might want to check your computer settings. lol She is white with yellow shading.