Too Funny

dfernandez77

How about, "HOLY CRAP! Are you kidding me?! I'm not getting anywhere near that thing! You get it yourself!"

OMG is that an Italian greyhound? My best friend's parents have one named Luigi and he is crazy. Any time anyone comes over he hides in the corner and barks and pees, the only time he came near me I was stretched out on the bed asleep with an arm over my head and he licked my armpit and ran away when I woke up.

OMG is that an Italian greyhound? My best friend's parents have one named Luigi and he is crazy. Any time anyone comes over he hides in the corner and barks and pees, the only time he came near me I was stretched out on the bed asleep with an arm over my head and he licked my armpit and ran away when I woke up.

Yeah, she's an Italian Greyhound I think. HsiHou has funny stories about her. She looks to me like she's got a brain the size of an almond - and an equivilent towering intellect.

I shouldn't be talking about intellect though, 'cause my Charlie is so smart she gets lost in a water glass.

20080608-225418_800.jpg

I didn't tell HsiHou I was going to post the pic. But I should be safe for most of the day 'cause she's in a workshop.

hehe yep she's my older sister's Iggie. Her name is Venice, and she's about 3 or 4 years old I believe.

I have her because my sister and her bf (a professional photographer)

got tired of having her pee all over his expensive photography equipment.

so... i've had her here for a little over a year now,

and guess what?! she's puppy piddle pad potty trained!

haha... she'll get all excited though when she goes on the potty pad...

she'll run up to me and jump up and down like a kangaroo on crack...

until i walk over to the potty pad (which is outside my bedroom door)...

check for pee... and praise her and give her a treat.

i'll hafta wean her off the treat thing...

but yeah. she's a stinky little cutie. :heart

So how about "look Mom I peed in the right place, do I get a treat now?"

(PS I had a sniff of it to be sure it was me, explains my wet nose :P )

Dogs' ears back means I love you doesn't it? Cute face :heart

So how about "look Mom I peed in the right place, do I get a treat now?"

(PS I had a sniff of it to be sure it was me, explains my wet nose :P )

Dogs' ears back means I love you doesn't it? Cute face :heart

haha she refuses to pee when i'm around... she'll wait till i'm not around and then slink off to pee on the peepee pad.

then she'll run back full speed and jump all over me till i get outta the computer chair. :D

i think she gets nervous peeing when people see cuz she use to be spanked for it...

i think that's also why she purposely pees all over my sister's bf's equipment...

pay back... Iggie style. haha. :lol

haha i think in her case the 'ears back' were cuz she was getting ready to sleep and i was snapping pictures of her with a flash.

that's also why she's got the i'm a druggie look on her face... cuz the flash was right in it too.

she's my stinky baby. :D

my little poopie hound.

i can her venice the menace.. :)

Edited by Tinkokeshi