What To Do With Old Equipment?

I have a 2.5 gallon tank (8.4ltrs) and a 20ltr filter and stones that housed 2 goldfish before they died (my lack of knowledge and small volume did it for them :( )

My question is, what should I do with the tank, filter and stones as I have a new tank, filter and don't need the stones. Can I sell them or should I keep them, is there any use for them etC?

I (after I washed them out well without soap!) would use them for 100% water changes.

I have a 2.5 gallon tank (8.4ltrs) and a 20ltr filter and stones that housed 2 goldfish before they died (my lack of knowledge and small volume did it for them :( )

My question is, what should I do with the tank, filter and stones as I have a new tank, filter and don't need the stones. Can I sell them or should I keep them, is there any use for them etC?

They need to be disinfected well by either the bleach method or the PP method. I would hang on to them. Just store them away in a baggie or plastic container after they are completely dry. You never know when you will need a QT tank for an emergancy situation.

Guest nimajneb

Thats what I do with my first tank that was also too small. It's ideal when you need to quarantine in a moments notice. Stored and covered for now until it's needed and then its a bare-bottom QT.