adoreeeybol005.jpg

adoreeeybol003.jpg

adoreeeybol001.jpg

I'm barebottom!!

adoreeeybol004.jpg

adoreeeybol011.jpg

Fishy butt!

adoreeeybol009.jpg

Slime coat and pink on nose? (Its gone now)

adoreeeybol002.jpg

The place my mom & I got our fish from when we first got into Goldies had the most gorgeous fish but they always had anchor worm and/or fish lice. We got to be quite good at using the tweezers, lol. She held, I got to remove. He has since retired.

I'm glad they are finally clearing off of your babies. And I love your tank set up. So pretty.

Nasty, disgusting, rotten things! Ugh! They look so ouchy! Just makes my skin itch! I'm glad those little buggers are gone!

Guest Oranda's R HxC

Hehe well come on over here and I'll hold and you can tweeze lmao I still have like a few on there. Stinks.. :P Thankk youu my tank looks bad atm though because I changed all the water while taking the sand out and it's cloudy as the water needs to settle. Oh and I think my 'black moores' are changing color, I started feeding color enhancing pellets and Goldy is turning all orange and Trinkets either turning a green ish color or a platinum color Lilly's turning white, Stella's gaining more Orange and I think Aida is getting white on her belly and Allegra is getting a brassy Orange on her belly. Oh and btw in the pictures it kinda looks like Trinket's pine coning but she's not.. :D

Edited by Oranda's R HxC