Roni, Free Tank In So-cal

130 gallon aquarium with stand (long beach)

Reply to: sale-792869628@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-08-11, 8:33PM PDT

130 gallon glass aquarium with some accessories: filter, heat lamp, day light, heater, etc

this tank is a monstrosity so it makes a great home for turtles/reptiles.

H=32"; W=48"; D=18"

there is a small chip out of the back, lower left side of the tank but it does not compromise the integrity of the tank. I had it filled with 1/8 rocks and 7/8 water for 2 yrs and never had a problem. It made a great home for my 4 red eared sliders until they out grew it but it could be a permanent home for just two.

The stand was made specifically for it by altering a coffee table with metal supports underneath. It holds the weight of the full tank and a person standing on top of it effortlessly.

I really enjoyed the tank while the turtles were in it, now, it's in my way......

Wow! It's as tall as it is long almost! Interesting tank!

130 gallon glass aquarium with some accessories: filter, heat lamp, day light, heater, etc

H=32"; W=48"; D=18"

there is a small chip out of the back, lower left side of the tank but it does not compromise the integrity of the tank. I had it filled with 1/8 rocks and 7/8 water for 2 yrs and never had a problem. It made a great home for my 4 red eared sliders until they out grew it but it could be a permanent home for just two.

The stand was made specifically for it by altering a coffee table with metal supports underneath. It holds the weight of the full tank and a person standing on top of it effortlessly.

I really enjoyed the tank while the turtles were in it, now, it's in my way......

You are right, he would be... unfortunately, I wouldn't be. My hubby would kill me first off. LOL It's also waayyy to big for my little house. The 29 wass a stretch as it is, right Lynda? Lynda knows... I haven't got enough room to sneeze. :) But I really appreciate you letting me know.

Smallmart finally took care of the problem, tho it was a struggle. I will be posting to my thread so everyone can read the scenerio. What a nightmare. Anyhow, thanks again babe. You're a doll.

I can't wait to hear about how it went down at Wallyworld...at least you are here so I know you weren't arrested. :rofl

We are pretty crowded now, too. I keep imagining a bigger tank, but not until we get a bigger apartment!

H=32"; W=48"; D=18"

Hey ive been looking for a nice tank like that! I live in california too so pick up is easy. Do you have any pics? If you do send them to Spencervirt@aol.com

Thanks!

Spencer, you could probably look that tank up on Craigslist in Los Angeles. I do believe that's where Amy found it. Craigslist Aquariums For Sale

Edited by Lynda Von G