Espon Salt

vols

Thank you. I am reading up on everything and have a lazy goldfish but no other problems with her except for lazy and looks a little swollen. I am going to replace my good Tetra test kit today. I have run out of some of the tests so I can't give good answers to the questions above YET but when my son gets home we are going to buy another one.

Just general Epsom salts are good??..or any content in it that needs to be avoided or be careful of??? I will be on my way to get some for my sick fish..I am gonna start a thread on treating my fish..I think has popeye and first signs of dropsy....I ll post pics..but since I am going out I wud love to get it right away..so that I can start treating her...I am gonna get it from Longs Drugs...I have one from Walgreens...it has been open for quite sometime..wud that work..or a new one wud be good...

Just general Epsom salts are good??..or any content in it that needs to be avoided or be careful of??? I will be on my way to get some for my sick fish..I am gonna start a thread on treating my fish..I think has popeye and first signs of dropsy....I ll post pics..but since I am going out I wud love to get it right away..so that I can start treating her...I am gonna get it from Longs Drugs...I have one from Walgreens...it has been open for quite sometime..wud that work..or a new one wud be good...

Please start your thread for your sick fish soon so we can help you. It's never a good idea to treat without knowing exactly what's wrong with your fish.

What you want is 100% magnesium sulfate. I don't know their shelf-life in terms of aquarium use, so to be safe I would buy a new bag.

Please start your thread for your sick fish soon so we can help you. It's never a good idea to treat without knowing exactly what's wrong with your fish.

What you want is 100% magnesium sulfate. I don't know their shelf-life in terms of aquarium use, so to be safe I would buy a new bag.

yeah I am doing that..right now..I ll get a new bag...Actually I have been treating my fish for Ich...since yesterday this baby went down...I have also started MetroMeds..

you can get a gist of my situation here... http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/...showtopic=71625

but yeah I am starting the thread asap..I am not slacking believe me...but there are a few things I am stuck with..I am doing everything I can for my Sunshine..I hate to see her like this but just need an hour or so....Thanks so much ThoughtsofJoy..

Edited by SunshineGurl

Sunshine Girl, are you still in CA? Just wondering because of "Longs Drug Store". Totally off topic but had to ask.

I appreciate all of the help today by Hi D, Lynda Von G, and Thoughts of Joy! Being new at this, not a lot of time, and the passion acquired for these fish, all of ya'lls help makes all the difference in the world.

I will continue my goldfish problems when I get the right answers for ya'll to be able to help. Once again, thank you very much!