New Mac Video

misty_blue16137

Took a quick video of Mac since I hadn't posted anything with him since I first got him. His tail is going almost clear where the color was. He is doing great and still lurks in the plants spying on his neighbors,the Fantails,lol.

th_01-Mac.jpg

He's a great looking fish! I just love his colors. He reminds me of a pansy, and I mean that in a good way as they're some of my favorite flowers. :D

(But maybe a dangerous pansy :P )

• 2 weeks later...
wow what a gorgous lilac butterfly. purple bettas are rare. what a find

Awww, thank you! Is that what he is? I just knew I'd never seen one like him around here before and simply couldn't resist bringing him home, lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Kathy, I used to have a parrot who could copy ANY sound. Because I had 3 small kids it OFTEN heard one (or more) of them calling "Mommy!". I would take him out in his cage on nice days & let him enjoy the sunshine while the kids happily romped all over the yard. He would yell "MOMMY!" I completely ignored him, of course. My next door neighbor told a friend that I "seemed" to be a good Mom BUT I often just let my kids call out to me & didn't even respond! She told me she cracked up & explained to him that it was THE BIRD!! LOL!!!

Kathy, I used to have a parrot who could copy ANY sound. Because I had 3 small kids it OFTEN heard one (or more) of them calling "Mommy!". I would take him out in his cage on nice days & let him enjoy the sunshine while the kids happily romped all over the yard. He would yell "MOMMY!" I completely ignored him, of course. My next door neighbor told a friend that I "seemed" to be a good Mom BUT I often just let my kids call out to me & didn't even respond! She told me she cracked up & explained to him that it was THE BIRD!! LOL!!!

Parrots are a riot, lol. Most of them are real characters.