New Pics, Gravel Gone!

Franky

so i took ur guyses(spelled dat wrong HaHaHa!! :D ) advice and took out all the gravel. put some gravel in a bowl with shells, rocks, and plants! wasnt that hard. i dont want hidden diseases in my tank! :blink: the gravel is gone! :gcar: bye bye!

wat do u guys think? ;)

MVC-434F.jpg

MVC-433F.jpg

MVC-424F.jpg

MVC-423F.jpg

sucker!

MVC-431F.jpg

Edited by Franky

The bowl looks really great! My main tank still has gravel, but my two 10 gallons are barebottom and they are sooooo much easier to take care!

It looks really good. :D Keep in mind that they might start digging in the bowl. My fish now love to root around in the pots so they can still have the 'gravel feeling'. I should really take a pick of it: "2 tails sticking out of a ceramic pot" :rofl

Ive had my moor for almost a year. it was so small when i got it!I got my bowl from swalmart lookin at glass bowls that were a little wide and have some height. it was a good find. :P and you cant see it in the pic but has some designs on the rim of the bowl.

thanx for your guys' advice and comments! ;)

It looks really good. :D Keep in mind that they might start digging in the bowl. My fish now love to root around in the pots so they can still have the 'gravel feeling'. I should really take a pick of it: "2 tails sticking out of a ceramic pot" :rofl

P.S.

oh and i need to see those pics!HaHaHa!!!!!