What Time Is The Auction Today?

Jed Hester

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last one started at 7:00 p.m., so my first assumption would be that that would be the time for this one as well.

NO seriously I gotta post again.. I can't take it!! Okay first of all.. Lot 26. His face looks JUST like my little Sheldon that I lost!! I want him soo soooo sooo soooo sooo sooooo soooo soooo sooooo soooo bad.. I can't afford him, but my god if I could I would get this guy. I know his price will go up, and then add shipping but if I had the money he would be mine..

Then I am in LOVE with LOT 2 and Lot 6.. What CUTIES!! I want them soo bad too. (maybe 8 soooo's this time). LOT 2 I think the most (besides the Sheldon lionhead). I like him better than the other black/white moors. But he is cheaper.. Awwww

And Lot 17.. The other day I thought "you know what I DON'T have.. a calico oranda"..

I can't go to that site anymore. It hurts. It's painful... They are all so good looking this time. This auction was designed for me... Last time there were twice as many fish and most of them were gorgeous but not MY dream fish.This time, they are all saying "BID ON ME". Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp

NO seriously I gotta post again.. I can't take it!! Okay first of all.. Lot 26. His face looks JUST like my little Sheldon that I lost!! I want him soo soooo sooo soooo sooo sooooo soooo soooo sooooo soooo bad.. I can't afford him, but my god if I could I would get this guy. I know his price will go up, and then add shipping but if I had the money he would be mine..

Then I am in LOVE with LOT 2 and Lot 6.. What CUTIES!! I want them soo bad too. (maybe 8 soooo's this time). LOT 2 I think the most (besides the Sheldon lionhead). I like him better than the other black/white moors. But he is cheaper.. Awwww

And Lot 17.. The other day I thought "you know what I DON'T have.. a calico oranda"..

I can't go to that site anymore. It hurts. It's painful... They are all so good looking this time. This auction was designed for me... Last time there were twice as many fish and most of them were gorgeous but not MY dream fish.This time, they are all saying "BID ON ME". Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp

STOP IT! You don't have any room for anymore! lol!

Edited by Lynda Von G

STOP IT! You don't have any room for anymore! lol!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE LYNNNNNNNNNNNDA! LMAO

Hey, if you come build me a nice pretty stand like yours I could afford a tank! :rofl I Looooooooooooooooove you, pretty pleaseee LMAO

Okay, my favorite is Lot #15, the Black/White Tancho Lionchu. Now THAT is a cutie!

Okay, my favorite is Lot #15, the Black/White Tancho Lionchu. Now THAT is a cutie!

YES that one is very cute.. Another one of my favorites. Seriously I LOVE the fish this time.. I need em. LOL

YES that one is very cute.. Another one of my favorites. Seriously I LOVE the fish this time.. I need em. LOL

I swear I know! I have two 10 gallon qt tanks and my evil side keeps telling me, "oh, you only really need one! Do it! Get yerself another fishy to put in the other 10 gallon!" But, then my good side says, "now, you got two 10 gallons because you needed them! What if you need them again!" (god forbid!) Actually, it's my lazy side who wins. It says, "I DON'T WANT TO CLEAN ANOTHER DANGED TANK!!!" And that's that!

I swear I know! I have two 10 gallon qt tanks and my evil side keeps telling me, "oh, you only really need one! Do it! Get yerself another fishy to put in the other 10 gallon!" But, then my good side says, "now, you got two 10 gallons because you needed them! What if you need them again!" (god forbid!) Actually, it's my lazy side who wins. It says, "I DON'T WANT TO CLEAN ANOTHER DANGED TANK!!!" And that's that!

Okay mindreader!! This is exactly what keeps going back and forth in my brain!!!! And then I think, well, I do technically have room for one more fish. But I swore I would wait til I had the cash saved, and the large tanks 100% ready.. That side has to win out. THings have to be set up perfect before I spend that much money on a fish. But in the end it's my laziness that wins out too.. I've been doing water changes every single day for the last 3 months without a break at ALL.. Kahula & Malibu are on day 25 of prazi!! 5 more days and ALL my fish are officially done with QT and I can maybe relax for a little and only need weekly changes.. I need to NOT buy any.. But.. they are soooooooo cute!!!!!! (Come here little black & white moor! Come to MAMA! lol) I keep showing him to Shane thinking maybe he will buy him for me, and then oops! Too late...: ) But that will never happen in a million years!!! EVER.. There is a better chance of Paris Hilton actually BECOMING president!!!

They are stunning. o__o

I can't find lot 26 in there. :blink:

BUT OMGKSLGKSNGLS. Looook at the tale and hump on lot 12. :druel What an absolute stunner!!

If you can't find a lot, I think it means it was sold, so it's been taken off the list.

Sue, I came so close to buying a lionhead at a lfs yesterday.... I had justified one more fish in my brain, but then, the final argument my brain had to give was, "you already have a lionhead. If you're going to get another fish, get something you don't have." Now, if there had been a ranchu................ :devilangel but, ultimately, I walked out with only two small bubble bars!

OMG Lynda! What restraint!!! lol

You won't BELIEVE what I resisted doing. Last night Shane & I were playing this game on facebook. If you've been on facebook it lets you edit what you are currently doing. Right before the game I was looking at the auction and starting at the black & white moor again. And I wrote on my facebook "Sue wants to buy the black and white moor". Shane was like "mmmmmmm". Then I changed it to "Sue IS going to buy the black and white moor". Then I left the room and when I came back Shane had changed MINE to say "Sue should by the black & white moor cause she is a great girlfriend and she deserves it". I was like "AWWW!". And then I said "no I can't really" and he was like"yeah go ahead.. I know how bad you want it". The hardest thing though is that I really really do want it, but it's not a good time right now, and things aren't prepared and I wanted to save more money first. So I didn't.. Do you know how hard that was?? To have the go ahead and say no???!!! Can someone please buy that fish so the temptation will go away? LOL

That was so sweet of Shane..yeah I know how difficult it is to resist buying that moor...I had set my eyes on it too....and I thought of you when I saw him..But then I again thought I wish there was a Lavender butterfly moor like Sue always wanted... :) ..And I hope it comes up..when you have things set up and you are ready to get one..with more money saved.. :)

OMG Lynda! What restraint!!! lol

You won't BELIEVE what I resisted doing. Last night Shane & I were playing this game on facebook. If you've been on facebook it lets you edit what you are currently doing. Right before the game I was looking at the auction and starting at the black & white moor again. And I wrote on my facebook "Sue wants to buy the black and white moor". Shane was like "mmmmmmm". Then I changed it to "Sue IS going to buy the black and white moor". Then I left the room and when I came back Shane had changed MINE to say "Sue should by the black & white moor cause she is a great girlfriend and she deserves it". I was like "AWWW!". And then I said "no I can't really" and he was like"yeah go ahead.. I know how bad you want it". The hardest thing though is that I really really do want it, but it's not a good time right now, and things aren't prepared and I wanted to save more money first. So I didn't.. Do you know how hard that was?? To have the go ahead and say no???!!! Can someone please buy that fish so the temptation will go away? LOL

That was so sweet of Shane..yeah I know how difficult it is to resist buying that moor...I had set my eyes on it too....and I thought of you when I saw him..But then I again thought I wish there was a Lavender butterfly moor like Sue always wanted... :) ..And I hope it comes up..when you have things set up and you are ready to get one..with more money saved.. :)

There ya go! Set yourself a goal. Hold out for that lavender moor. Save for it in the meantime. "The Lavender Moor Savings Fund." Another has to come up eventually! Then, you'll be ready!

And, what a great guy to give you the go-ahead like that!

Yep J & Lynda!!!! That's what I am gonna do!!! Ever since that one lavendar cream moor I keep thinking "maaaaaybe another one will pop up when i am ready". And the good news is,there are ALWAYS cute black & white telescopes.. It's not like it's soo rare or anything..

Patience : )

I came soo close to just saying "no do it!" but.. it would be too hard right now.. Like I said, I've been changing multiple tanks DAILY.. In a few days when Kahlua & Malibu are done.. (the cycle is picking back up as predicted now that the salt is gone) I need a little break. I need to set up a stand I bought so I can move the tanks around and get the 10 gallon out of the dining room. I need to finish my bacteria experiments.. I need to rearrange the room everything is in, it's a mess. I need to PP the 40 gallon tank (I still don't know what exact size it is.. somewhere around 38-40). I want this all complete before i get an "expensive" fish... SO I am just gonna try and hang in there......

Actually I started typing something else, but I am getting way off topic so I'm going to put it somewhere else..lol

Yeah Shane's nice about the fish hobby..He knows if he isn't he is getting dumped LMAO