What The?

Chrissy_Bee

I've been posting a bit about my goldies' behaviour and now I'm just confused (or they are, I'm still not sure :P )

I just got back from a movie and noticed that the boys weren't sleeping as usual (Penny is seperated again for the night, btw). They were being really active. So when I look, Fred is really chasing George around (still is). I don't get them! They're both males, George usually chases Fred a bit - apparently this can happen with pearlies and their round bodies. But I've never seen this! Fred will chase him and nip at his bum a bit, then when the stop he'll sort of gently pick at his sides. What's going through their fishy brains?

I'm convinced my Blue is homosexual! He, and he IS a he, chased Leroy and now chases Jackson. All boys. Blue has his nose so far up their butts sometimes I swear! He drove Leroy and drives Jackson nuts sometimes! But, after about 30 minutes or so of chasing, he quits. I guess he figures if no one's puttin' out, he's givin' up! :tomuch:

Maybe having that little hottie Penny in the tank is getting the boys turned on? LMAO

:rofl Ya know, I actually considered that! It's just so weird to see Fred acting this way. Maybe Penny has 'aroused' him, who knows, perhaps someday I'll get some fry from the two of them. (But not if my boys keep trying with each other)

I guess he figures if no one's puttin' out, he's givin' up! :tomuch:

Too funny! LMAO You need to get a little mini rainbow flag and hang it by your fish tank to show that you support your fishes choice no matter what their sexual preference LMAO

I guess he figures if no one's puttin' out, he's givin' up! :tomuch:

Too funny! LMAO You need to get a little mini rainbow flag and hang it by your fish tank to show that you support your fishes choice no matter what their sexual preference LMAO

:rofl3:tomuch:

This thread has gotten WAAAYYY off topic, LOL!

You guys are toooo funny!! :D

It has?! It was about a horny gf boy chasing another gf boy, wasn't it? We just moved it from one particular horny boy to other horny boys. But, now I think I may be getting into late night cafe stuff though! lol!

Chrissy, maybe you should stop playing Barry White's greatest hits in the same room as your fish tank... :whistle

:tomuch::rofl3

Chrissy, maybe you should stop playing Barry White's greatest hits in the same room as your fish tank... :whistle

:rofl

You are all cracking me up here this morning!! The funniest thing...they're totally back to normal now. It's like I came home and caught them in their seedy night life ;)

Whew next time keep the light off and don't look at them at night! lol They are trying to keep it a secret LOL

Fred is all "George, I wish I knew how to quit you!!!" LMAO

You better keep that divider up! Poor Penny might be attacked by those horny fish boys LMAO Yep Lynda, it's heading in Late Night Cafe direction. (Headed?? Been there a while now actually lol)

Fishback Mountain! :tomuch::rofl3

Whew next time keep the light off and don't look at them at night! lol They are trying to keep it a secret LOL

You better keep that divider up! Poor Penny might be attacked by those horny fish boys LMAO Yep Lynda, it's heading in Late Night Cafe direction. (Headed?? Been there a while now actually lol)

OMGROFLMBO!!! :rofl:tomuch::rofl3 Funniest thing I've read on here in a while!!

Fishback Mountain!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!