Stupid Me!

Hey Guys,

Okkkk...so I have been stressed with my goldies and their Ich...I did a lot of foolish things at home in this time (like putting the clothes in the dryer instead of the washer, and realized it after the cycle was over..not so proud of it.. :peeka but happened..LOL)..alrite...and I had to order the MetroMeds for my goldies...which I have received..and I thought of ordering a couple of other good stuff from GFC like Progold, Krill and water conditioner...

I was really happy to see Prime water conditioner there....but under the influence of my stupidity ended up ordering KoiRx...http://goldfishconnection.com/shop/details.php?productId=168&parentId=24&catId=24 :lol1:wacko:

Now what????...would this work for aquarium..it says for pond use only...wud it be safe for my aquarium??? I realized the goof up after the order arrived...I will have to figure out a way to measure it..cos one cap full treats 20 gals..and I ahve a 20 gal aquarium...My question is if I figure it out...can I use it???...or returning/exchanging it for Prime wud be the best solution???

Any ideas???

Hey Guys,

Okkkk...so I have been stressed with my goldies and their Ich...I did a lot of foolish things at home in this time (like putting the clothes in the dryer instead of the washer, and realized it after the cycle was over..not so proud of it.. :peeka but happened..LOL)..alrite...and I had to order the MetroMeds for my goldies...which I have received..and I thought of ordering a couple of other good stuff from GFC like Progold, Krill and water conditioner...

At least you didn't put your GOLDFISH in the dryer! lol! :rofl3

I was really happy to see Prime water conditioner there....but under the influence of my stupidity ended up ordering KoiRx...http://goldfishconnection.com/shop/details.php?productId=168&parentId=24&catId=24 :lol1:wacko:

Now what????...would this work for aquarium..it says for pond use only...wud it be safe for my aquarium??? I realized the goof up after the order arrived...I will have to figure out a way to measure it..cos one cap full treats 20 gals..and I ahve a 20 gal aquarium...My question is if I figure it out...can I use it???...or returning/exchanging it for Prime wud be the best solution???

Any ideas???

The Koi Rx is just concentrated so that it goes further. Otherwise, it will be fine. You'd just need to do the math to make it work for a tank, but since you have the perfect measurement already listed, you're good! (and, btw... it does say it's good for aquarium or pond :) )

Edited by Lynda Von G

LOL..fish in the dryer..true true...

Oh thanks so much Lynda...hmm..so since its concentrated should I use a lil less than the math calculation I do??..or just the exact calculated amount should be fine???...

Edited by SunshineGurl

The exact amount is fine. You can't overdose on it, so don't worry about that either. But, now this does not neutralize, minimize or eliminate ammonia like Prime, etc.

Edited by Lynda Von G