Guess Who's Back

Daniel

Yep you guessed right me

To all of the older members sorry for my inactivity have been busy with school and exams. If people where wondering where i have been. To all the new members that don't know me my name is Daniel. You can go ahead and introduce yourself lollies.

Whats up with me well achieved grade 5 clarinet and have been doing well at school and exams. I passed all of the exams i had just had. Fish are still good have all 6 of my goldies and the same tanks.

So what did i miss?

That's great about playing clarinet! (I play too :) )

Good to have you back!

Edited by Petperson04

To all the new members that don't know me my name is Daniel. You can go ahead and introduce yourself lollies.

Hi Daniel!! New member here, my name is Sue! Nice to meet ya!!! : )

Welcome back Dan!! Hope you'll stay around for awhile...always lots going on here and Pixie's on vacation so we could use your input!!

Congrats on your good grades, and I always envied people who could play wood instruments well. I blow and blow and can't hardly get a squeak, much less a tune! :rofl

Thanks everyone :) Justin school went back 3 weeks ago but the work load doesn't seem to be so bad this term so yay. Nice to see you again guys.

Nice to meet you Sue you share the same name as my mum.

Petperson4 always love to have a fellow wood wind buddy around. Good to see you blue and Imogen, Heidi as well i saw you there.

I see that the chat room box thing at the top of the page has been disabled that was good old fun

Edited by dan in aus

Yep you guessed right me

To all of the older members sorry for my inactivity have been busy with school and exams. If people where wondering where i have been. To all the new members that don't know me my name is Daniel. You can go ahead and introduce yourself lollies.

Whats up with me well achieved grade 5 clarinet and have been doing well at school and exams. I passed all of the exams i had just had. Fish are still good have all 6 of my goldies and the same tanks.

So what did i miss?

haha welcome back dan!

i stopped by koko's briefly on friday and thought about playing a good joke on you.

was gonna reply to your "so what did i miss?" question with "oh! daniel and i got married today" since it was the lucky 080808...

but then i figured... :hmm marriage isn't something i should joke about.

and then that would create a huge mess of things here on koko's with people being confused, befuddled, and maybe irked that they weren't invited. :rofl

plus i don't think i'd wanna give beany the shock of all the "congratulations" PMs he'd get HAHAHA. :tomuch:

i'm glad to hear that things have been going great at school!

you've definitely got your priorities straight with scholastics, music, and fish care!

and your absence has definitely been noticed here at koko's!

suuuuper glad to have you back. :D

Thanks everyone oh Hsi Hou i think marriage joke would have been funny and i probably would fallen for that little ruse lol

haha i know i figured you would! :D

too bad i didn't want to shock the whole message board..

my beany baby included! :lol