Packing A 2 Bedroom Apt, In 15 More Hours..

IloveSpaceboy

So the title is basically the predicament I have found my procrastinating self in. Yay for me. I work for 8 hours straight, sorting, packing, lifting, trashing and it seems like the more I do the worse the apartment looks and my landlord will be checking it tomorrow. Yay for me. I might not sleep tonight, but I'm really tired right now so I'm taking a break. Oh and it's 97 degrees outside, the sun is coming straight into my windows, making it very hot in here.

I would say that I will never procrastinate again, but I know it's not true. This is do-able, just tiring. I had to rant a little bit, sorry about that. Continue enjoying your night!

Been there and done that, lol! During the period when I got divorced, I moved 3 times in 2 years! :krazy: I swore(and still do) that I'll burn the stuff before I move it again!! At least you'll know the next time you move that starting early is a big help to yourself. But then again, you probably won't! :rofl

Good luck!

It really makes you wonder how much of your stuff you really need, doesn't it? I know I was thinking it when I was packing my stuff for my move. I was also procrastinating, so I'm doing my sorting and throwing junk away during the unpacking process, rather than before, hehe. Good luck with your move! Caffeine will be your friend tonight :)

...so half my stuff is still over there... I'll get it, someday ;)

Someday, later, eventually, tomorrow, when I'm done with this, I forgot.... I think I'm the queen of procrastinating :) Ha!

Why is it that fishkeepers are procrastinators? I mean, with the water and feeding, we can't "do it later" <-- One of my random thoughts. Sorry :))

See my sig? I have "free to newbie" linked twice and I'll be surprised if I remove one before I get off the 'puter!

Edited by Anic

Reminds me of a friends bumpersticker

Procrastinators Unite....Tomorrow.

I still have a ton to do and I am sorting through everything while I pack which is why this is taking forever. I am also OCD so how I pack things has to be "just so" I'm to the point where I can't take it anymore and I have to start throwing anything and everything into boxes, just to get it done. I need a couple hours of sleep tonight at least.

I'm not much of a procrastinator but my brother is and drives me crazy! My d-i-l also is and it makes my son so irritated...

I love the bumper sticker!! Too funny!

I have two hours left and I'm more or less done. there is a bunch of stuff on the cleaning list like wipe down the outlets, I looked at them all, they're good, lol. Basically I just need to finish up the other room, vacuum it, do the same with the living room and "mop" (my pathetic version = me, a sponge and a bowl) and then I'm good to go. she was supposed to b here 46 minutes ago to go through my apartment with me, but she hasn't showed up. If she doesn't then she doesn't. whatever, I'm not too worried about it. I haven't slept though so I really REALLY want to nap. But I do still have stuff to finish. *nods* and I'll be a good girl and do it. Though, adding the stuff up... $5.00 for them to vacuum a room out of my deposit, sounds pretty good since my vacuum cleaning keeps SMOKING! Yeah, it smokes. I'll vacuum for 30 seconds, stop and wait for 5 minutes. It's a long annoying process.