A Few New Pics

Ok, I"ve been having trouble posting these pics for some reason so here we go again! They are just a few I snapped last night of my tropical tank.

Here's the whole tank, I'm getting happier with it but the algae is still an issue

IMG_1308.jpg

These are my oldest fish, 3 black skirt tetras that I got 4 years ago (at least) when I began the tank

IMG_1299.jpg

And here's my favorite pic of my 3 guppy boys, I love the way it turned out! The funny thing is, I used my bf's camera which is the model down from mine and I like the pics it takes much better :P

IMG_1296.jpg

Thanks Ashley. I got those decorations at pet-cetera, I think it might be a version of one of the other big chain stores. Their products are typically junk, but these were cool. I drilled holes in the top of the hollow ones for water flow, I used to have them as bubblers in my goldie tank.

Wow nice decorations. I bet those fish love to play hide and seek.

They sure do, a little too much sometimes! I thought my new otto was dead only to see him come swimming out last night! I can go a week or more without seeing a fish sometimes :P

The tank is just a 20 gallon, suprising what can fit in there!

I just got the guppies randomly at an lfs, I made the poor girl working there get just the ones I wanted cause they were the nicest in the tank, it took her FOREVER to catch them :P