If You Arn't Afraid Of Dolls Yet Now You Will Be

Guest Halloween

The one in the link is creepy, but I think the dolls in the "gallery" are much, much worse... Particularly the Princess P. 3rd... They all look very, well... dead. What's the appeal with these dolls, I've never seen/ heard of them before; and I've got some pretty obscure interests...

Guest Halloween
What's the appeal with these dolls, I've never seen/ heard of them before; and I've got some pretty obscure interests...

I always wondered the same thing. Most of them are hideously ugly. And have price tags that take your breath away.

Then I bought one. Because I had had enough of all the mystery.

Oliverw2.png

Edited by Halloween

What's the appeal with these dolls, I've never seen/ heard of them before; and I've got some pretty obscure interests...

I always wondered the same thing. Most of them are hideously ugly. And have price tags that take your breath away.

Then I bought one. Because I had had enough of all the mystery.

Oliverw2.png

And now you are addicted? :rofl

Guest Halloween

I have 2. Two more on the way. And a larger doll in the works. These dolls are 4 and half inches tall. The larger doll I plan on having is 27 and a half inches.

In other words, YES. haha.

I think it looks like a female version of popeye! Why would anyone want that doll? Yours I can understand they are adorable but what's with the squishy faced doll?

one set of weird looking dolls you could create your own by lets see melting doll faces :rolleyes:

Edited by Blue

AHHHH dolls creep me out!! I never liked them as a little girl EVER!! Even my barbies freaked me out at night! I would swear they would move!! I know they did!!! Seriously, I could imagine their little arms moving.. Eww! As I got older I didn't even bother with the barbies I just used to buy the accessories and play sets and set them up and take them down, and rearrange..

A few years ago I was in TX visiting Shane's grandma and she put us in a bedroom with a freaky doll. We seriously had to cover her up. Nanny came in and said "oh you don't like my dolls"! EWW CREEPY!!! I hate em!!!

• Admin

I should get you guys photos of the dolls my Grandma made me over the years. She would get the plasitc bodies then would paint them and crochet there clothes....Its amazing how she did them :D

But I keep them all in the closet cause them looking at me creeps me out for some reason...

The doll at the top looks like its taking a big dump though...I like the others there cute :D

The doll at the top looks like its taking a big dump though

:rofl OMG That's heeeeelarious!! :D

I saw the pictures and was like... "um. Ok??? :blink: " They're just.... creepy... and weird. Definetly weird.

Aren't they are the same doll head mold with different wigs and clothes? I agree - those are truly ugly - and ..... I would definately NOT want them. Ewwwh.

I should get you guys photos of the dolls my Grandma made me over the years. She would get the plasitc bodies then would paint them and crochet there clothes....Its amazing how she did them :D

But I keep them all in the closet cause them looking at me creeps me out for some reason...

The doll at the top looks like its taking a big dump though...I like the others there cute :D

amen sister!!

Guest Halloween

So I suppose

THIS;

saint.jpg

Creeps out those of you who don't like dolls. :) LOL. It creeped my mom out something terrible. She was like; "His hands are to big for his head!" While I agree that his hands are a little large I still like him. The bigger dolls are like... Big enough to be your friend.

Instead of me being afraid of dolls coming alive I was always more worried about my posters. Especially my Johnny Depp Cry Baby movie poster and my Spirited Away movie poster. I swear those two move. Johnny and Chihiro are just trouble makers.. My Orlando Bloom poster is stationary. He's just a honey and stays put.

Guest Halloween
Is that a David Bowie doll???

HAHAHAHA, no. But now that you mention it it does sort of resemble him. LOL. But there is a company out there that will create a completely customized head based on pictures. I've seen some crazy accurate ones. Lots of Alan Rickman heads, Johnny Depp heads, and J-rock star heads. I even saw a Michael Jackson head once. It was INSANE. I'll find some pics of these and post them!!!

Guest Halloween

Oh my God! There really is a David Bowie head!!! Hahahahahahaha;

db2.jpg

db1.jpg

Michael Jackson.

mj.jpg

I bet EVERYONE and their dead grandma know who THIS is.

jd7.jpg

I thought Eric Draven looked pretty cool.. Not to mention real. :\

crow06.jpg