Bought My Tickets!

liz_okerson

i just bought tickets to boston for a week!! WEEEE!!! i'm so excited. i leave on aug. 20 and come back on aug. 27. a friend from work went to school out there so she's coming with too. i'm soooo excited!! btw...anyone been to boston? any good aquariums, ponds, lakes etc i need to check out while i'm there? any other random cool stuff i should see?

How exciting! Have a great trip!!! I've only been to Boston once and it was back when I was 17... A friend and I went there for a Bon Jovi concert.. There WERE fish involved, but only in the way that we all went to a seafood restaurant.. !!! Ya know, before all of this my favorite restaurant was a seafood restaurant in Philly called Gallos.. I haven't been there since I've loved my goldies this much..How can I eat the poor little flounder now???

MMMMMMMMM it's soooooooo good though.. Fried Flouder.. Or SCALLOPS. OMG I wanna go to Gallos!!

Yay! Boston! Thomas and I spent the summer there in 2007!

Try to do at least part of the Freedom Trail-- the only urban national park in the US! It's very interesting; lots of cemeteries (Paul Revere's grave!) and it ends at the world's oldest commissioned navy vessel, the U.S.S. Constitution.

The downtown area is nice. Make sure you go to the Boston Common and the Boston Public Gardens; they are beautiful. There's lots of good shopping, too!

If you can, take the Red Line (subway) up to Cambridge and visit the Harvard campus. Harvard Square is a really neat place, too, with lots of neat shops.

lol...you guys are gonna hate me for this...i'm actually a travel agent so i'm getting free hotel rooms while we're there. i'm staying at the hyatt regency, the st. charles, the hilton at the airport, the hyatt summerfield and the taj. so i'll be staying IN harvard square for at least some of the time. :D

• 2 weeks later...