Confusing Threads!

CountryLovah

Its not you, hon. Anatanokao also has a week old thread about a baby oranda where Imogen told her the fish had ich and she didn't think so.

If you're losing it than so am I, but thats a distinct possiblity, LOL! :rofl

How many fish does this person have, and how many posters would there be named Anatanokao?

I smell something "fishy" LOL LOL LOL!

I smell something "fishy" LOL LOL LOL!

LMAO... I just have to laugh! Between all the Anatanokao's and then the confusion with this thread http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/...ic=71574&hl=

I am just like huhuhuhuh??? Koko's gonna have some major editing to do. LOL I opened this one just so the non important chatter wouldn't be mixed it with the actual problems LMAO That way we all have a thread to just say "wwhaaaaaaat?!" if we need to..

Oh no and now I am doing that thing were something strikes you as funny and you just sit and laugh..I just keep laughing that you wrote"

If you're losing it than so am I, but thats a distinct possiblity, LOL! :rofl

How many fish does this person have, and how many posters would there be named Anatanokao?

Oh no Vickie. We are going to end up locked in an insane asylum together both saying "what about the fish?!?!?!"

i havent commented on any of those posts besides just a "hope everything turns out well!" occasionally but believe me...you arent the only ones that are confused! i'm having a hard time following who did what and how many fish there actually are.

i havent commented on any of those posts besides just a "hope everything turns out well!" occasionally but believe me...you arent the only ones that are confused! i'm having a hard time following who did what and how many fish there actually are.

Uh Oh Liz... do me and Vickie need to make up a bed for you in the mental ward too??? : ) We can all be roomies LOL

We better behave or we will get the kokostick. :bat::SmackBottom:

I was just gonna say the same thing! Oh this whole thread can be deleted if need be, I was just getting very confused, and like I said, I didn't want to keep posting in the already confusing threads.. Wheeeeeeeeew crazy day..

Uh Oh Liz... do me and Vickie need to make up a bed for you in the mental ward too??? : ) We can all be roomies LOL

whuuuuuuuuuuh? I musta already been in the ward.... I missed all the "confusion." what's goin' on here?

We ARE the "Kokonuts", lol! :rofl

I love this! It's perfect LMAO

My head is spinning....I stayed to help more today....and man what a confusing day :o

Thank goodness you were around so much yesterday! LOL I tried to help, then I just finally did exactly as Vickie said and stepped away from the computer LOL

post_snapback.gif[/url]The way I look at it if you got more than 200 posts then your "kokonuts" :rofl2

I'm beyond a nut I have been here not even a year and I have almost as much posts as Chrissy who has been here since 05 :blink: ... ]

I remmeber when I first joined and I was looking at people and thinking "wow I will never even get to a hundred posts" and now I am a crazy psycho post whore!!!!

YAY we all get to move into a crazy tank filled mental ward..This could be fun!! : )

Wait....

I'm confused about the confusion.. :krazy:

What's confusing? I don't understand!! :cry LOL

Seriously this made me laugh soooooo hard.. I can't even take it. I don't use the little icons much but I think it deserves some!

:rofl:rofl:rofl