Live With It!

dfernandez77

A little something sent to me by my wicked wonderful step mother.

Tired of warm and fuzzy friendship poems. Yeah, me too. :blink:

Ready for some stone cold truth? Well, here you go. :D

Here's what real friendship is all about baby! :yeah:

1. When you're sad -- I'll pound on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!!!!!
  2. When you're blue -- I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
  3. When you're smilin' -- I'll know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
  4. When you're scared and full of fear -- We'll high tail it out of here (before the cops arrive).
  5. When you are worried -- I'll tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining - ya big baby!!!!
  6. When you are confused -- When I'm talkin', simple words will be used.
  7. When you are sick -- Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have - yick!
  8. When you fall -- I'll pick you up and dust you off, After I laugh my butt off and all!!
  9. This is my oath...I pledge it to the end -- 'Why?' you ask - because you are my FRIEND!

Remember that friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

Try to send this to 10 close friends - then get depressed because you can only think of four.

TFR13.gif

hahaha... your family and you are silly goofballs! :heart

i MISS y'all!!!

Hey!

TFR17.gif

Be nice!

I miss you too my sweet-n-fruitie asian smoothie.

TFR83.gif

eww! now that's a little creepy. hehe...

When you are sick -- Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have - yick!

When you fall -- I'll pick you up and dust you off, After I laugh my butt off and all!!

This is my oath...I pledge it to the end -- 'Why?' you ask - because you are my FRIEND!

Remember that friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

Try to send this to 10 close friends - then get depressed because you can only think of four.

TFR13.gif

LMOA :tomuch: