Sign in to follow this  
liz_okerson

My Misfits

i took a bunch of pictures yesterday and i'm just now going thru them. here are the highlights. this isnt the entire crew..only a couple. i'm still working on getting the rest.

pigletinapot.jpg

piglet in a pot. this is piglet. when i got him, he was actually yellow. a few days in a pond outside took care of that!

tellyoggleshimself.jpg

telly monster. he's gotten a lot bigger since i got him!

mrmooagain.jpg

mr. moo. he reminds me of a holstein cow.

lorenzo2.jpg

lorenzo. formerly known as lola.

luigi.jpg

luigi. my calico bubble eye. he has a mustache.

eventually my common and my comets will slow down enough so i can take a couple pics of them.

Nice pics!!! The calico bubble eye is really nice! I've never seen photos of any bubbles eyes that have that coloring before actually!! Very cool!! They are all very nice looking fish. I'm trying to pick a favorite, but I can't. I'll start to type that one is my fav, then I delete it. I love em all! lol

They are all beautiful. Love the Oranda and Bubble eye.

They are all very cute thank you for sharing.

I like Piglet, what a cute face and nice fat tum. They are all adoreable, thanks for sharing your pics :)

Nice pics!!! The calico bubble eye is really nice! I've never seen photos of any bubbles eyes that have that coloring before actually!! Very cool!! They are all very nice looking fish. I'm trying to pick a favorite, but I can't. I'll start to type that one is my fav, then I delete it. I love em all! lol

thanks! you know, id never seen a bubble eye like that either...and i found him at w-mart!

I like Piglet, what a cute face and nice fat tum.

lol. i named him piglet because of the belly. he's actually spent some time in a tank with my common and my comets. i was worried about him getting his fair share of the food until i watched him shove and wiggle and bully his little butt up to the food. he was going to be named bacardi or something (cant really remember anymore) but after i watched him take over the tank, piglet fit better.

Edited by liz_okerson

I love your bubble-eye!!!!!!!!!! He is suuuuuuuuper duper cute!!! I have been looking for one just like him but the nooppee around here only has sick bubble-eyes which makes me soo sad.

All of your fish are amazing and have great names

They're lovely!

Terrific assortment.

I have been looking for one just like him but the nooppee around here only has sick bubble-eyes which makes me soo sad.

he was pretty sick when i got him. he came from w-mart and was getting picked on pretty bad. there was another bubble eye that didnt make it...it was pretty gruesome. so i plopped him in a baggy and marched to the counter. he was pretty lethargic for a while but he's slowly coming back to life. i want to get him a friend eventually but dont have the room right now. someday i want a black one.

Terrific assortment.

thanks! my gang of misfits includes 2 comets, a common, 2 orandas (lorenzo was at the store for over a month before i bought him...no one wants an oranda with such a puny wen i guess), a telescope with half his tail missing, 4 fantails (two with pretty significant fin damage) and a bubble eye with pretty puny bubbles.

Love them! And I love that you rescued from W. Mart. I stopped by there while getting my oil changed and they had a whole tank of Pearlscales and a whole bunch of kids screaming and pounding on the tanks. It made me so sad for those poor fish.

I really like piglet, somehow he reminds me of my Quasi. Little, but will get a decent size meal by shoving and wriggling :rofl

Love them! And I love that you rescued from W. Mart. I stopped by there while getting my oil changed and they had a whole tank of Pearlscales and a whole bunch of kids screaming and pounding on the tanks. It made me so sad for those poor fish.

When I see that I have to keep telling myself: "They are kids, you can not give them a dang around the ear, even when they deserve it" :cry1 I just concede by giving some very scorching looks at the parents :unsure:

I really like piglet, somehow he reminds me of my Quasi. Little, but will get a decent size meal by shoving and wriggling :rofl

When I see that I have to keep telling myself: "They are kids, you can not give them a dang around the ear, even when they deserve it" :cry1 I just concede by giving some very scorching looks at the parents :unsure:

only once have i said anything to the kids in the fish section....there was a little girl shaking up the betta containers and not a parent in sight. :madrant

Such a bunch of cuties! And I like your little title, "piglet in a pot." Sounds like a recipe or something! lol! :tomuch:

lol. if anyone in that tank were trying to cook anything/one up to eat, it would be him. he's such a piggy. i have to sprinkle food on both sides of the tank so everyone can get some..otherwise he stuffs as much as he can in his mouth and goes in the corner and spits it out to eat one bite at a time. kinda reminds me of a hamster at times with all those bits of food in his mouth at once.

I just love them, so cute and great coloring too :heart