Goldfish Of The Month

Guest arafats3rdeye

Guest arafats3rdeye

I just noticed theres hasnt been any "Goldfish of the Month" articles since 05. I'd love to see one for Ranchu/Lionhead. I was curious as to why Koko and Ranchugirl havent written any new articles & if we can expect any in the future?

Anyone can write an article. You can actually get a medal for writing an article. Medals. Here are the rules for writing an article. Research Submissions. I think that Koko has just been really busy trying to run this site and really hasn't had time to devote to certain things.

Actually, its a good point - it has been a looooong while since I have written the last one. It was originally planned as a series of articles for the GFSA, and I am still working on one for the Philadelphia veiltail, which involves a bit of research.

A lionhad article should be up there though - I looked through my files just yesterday, and saw it there. I'll go look now.

As for ranchu, well, that one is a bit more of a time consuming one, and more difficult than a more simple fish like an oranda. With many very tiny details as to curve of the back, tug of the tail, angle of the tail and top view/side view varieties, the ranchu is definetely a fish that take a bit of time in regards to an article. Well worth though. :)