Motm Winner Acupunk

koko

Thanks, guys. :)

Sorry I haven't been around much or have been a little grumpy lately -- I haven't been feeling too well. But this cheers me up!

CONGRATULATIONS KRISTEN!!!! Wooo hooooo!! : )

You totally deserve this! You've been such a great help to soo many people (including myself). I always appreciate your advice, and your great ideas!!! Thanks for everything.. Go Kristen, go kristen LMAO

ps...I didn't think you'd been 'grumpy' at all :P

Wow then she must not have sent you a mean PM like the one she sent me : ) She was just complaining and rude and...the names she called me.. I was soo upset LMAO

Yeah right! Kristen you are always in a good mood! : ) I've never seen you slightly grumpy..

ps...I didn't think you'd been 'grumpy' at all :P

Wow then she must not have sent you a mean PM like the one she sent me : ) She was just complaining and rude and...the names she called me.. I was soo upset LMAO

Yeah right! Kristen you are always in a good mood! : ) I've never seen you slightly grumpy..

You should talk to my husband! We went to the mall today (because it is 107 degrees outside and there is nothing else to do) and my husband was totally embarassed because he thought I was rude to an employee at The Gap.

QUOTE(CountryLovah @ Aug 3 2008, 06:13 PM) post_snapback.gifQUOTEps...I didn't think you'd been 'grumpy' at all :P

You should talk to my husband! We went to the mall today (because it is 107 degrees outside and there is nothing else to do) and my husband was totally embarassed because he thought I was rude to an employee at The Gap.

This is the beauty of "internet friends".. We come on here and people think we are actually NICE. And we really ARE on here : ) Meanwhile the husbands and boyfriends are in the background saying "yeah if you only KNEW how she acted with ME". LMAO Actually I am nice to strangers, people in stores, stuff like that, but poor Shane. He gets to deal with the moody side of me : ) The other day we were bickering about something and he said "I'm going to join Koko's and tell them what you just said" We both starting laughing lol

Congratulations! :Congrats: I know how much you've helped me. And that's what significant others are for! To feel free and safe enough to be grumpy and understood at the same time! You've never been grumpy here as far as I've ever seen!

::grinning madly:: I thought you would win. You help everyone. You are gentle and handle people with such an understanding touch.... : :hug :: Three cheers for Kristen.

Hip Hip

Harrah!

Hip Hip

Harrah!

Hip Hip

Harrah!