Dejeuner L'orange

I know we all love pictures and I was playing with my camera and the phenomenon of how those little soft-lipped sharks can reduce an orange to absolutely nothing made me decide to share my pictures with you. Hope you find them as amusing as I do! If you have any similarly funs pics, share 'em! :P

DINNER

Orangeyouseeit.jpg

DESSIMATED

Orangeitsgone.jpg

Geez piggies!!!!! I'm going to have to try oranges again. I tried them with my old fish and they wouldn't touch them. But judging my the way they attacked the piece you gave them, it's worth another shot! LOL

i think i'd be scared if goldfish were bigger than people are....

:blink:

they really are impressive eaters :exactly

:rofl3:tomuch: I think I would be too! They are TOTALLY impressive eaters!

Geez piggies!!!!! I'm going to have to try oranges again. I tried them with my old fish and they wouldn't touch them. But judging my the way they attacked the piece you gave them, it's worth another shot! LOL

And my gf won't eat veggies, just fruit. Well, Jackson likes spinach, so maybe he'll teach the rest how to like it. But, ALL of them ADORE oranges! :feedme:druel

Haha, great pics. I only started feeding my guys orange recently and they do the same. The weird thing is, I don't really see them eating it, but when I look at the tank all that's left on the veggie clip is a bare rind :P

Mine are so funny. It's like they're addicted. They try to swim away, but come right back. And they grab ahold and shake the orange like a shark! Ripping and tearing, it's hilarious!

Mine are so funny. It's like they're addicted. They try to swim away, but come right back. And they grab ahold and shake the orange like a shark! Ripping and tearing, it's hilarious!

It is so funny the way they tear it up like they are vicious sharks 'dum, dum, ...' :D

I think it's like how we behave with a box of chocolates. "I can easily stop after the first layer, I swear" :rofl Which always results in an almost empty box :yeah:

Edited by Quasi

It is so funny the way they tear it up like they are vicious sharks 'dum, dum, ...' :D

I think it's like how we behave with a box of chocolates. "I can easily stop after the first layer, I swear" :rofl Which always results in an almost empty box :yeah:

Almost empty box!? More like totally empty box! :tomuch:

Which always results in an almost empty box :yeah:

Erm, in my experience it usually 'ends' with the quest for the other box of chocolates... (tu-tudutuuu tu-t'duuu!)

And excellent pics Lynda ;) .

Which always results in an almost empty box :yeah:

Erm, in my experience it usually 'ends' with the quest for the other box of chocolates... (tu-tudutuuu tu-t'duuu!)

And excellent pics Lynda ;) .

Which often results in a trip to the store because there is no other box of chocolate cuz you already ate it!!! lol! :rofl3 And the evil cycle continues!

Thanks Alain! I really had fun doing this and it's just so cool to look at that cabinet every day and say, "I DID THAT!" (beating my chest a little like a big gorilla manly man! ooh, ooh! lol!)