I'm So Lucky Lol

Wizz

WOW i just had to shout out lol, i can't belive it i'm going to be on pkr tv tonight at 19:00. i belive thats 20:00 here in England lol, but i'll keep an eye on it to be on the safe side. would'nt want to miss my chance :)

if any body is intrested my user name on PKR is UncleGi

here's a story, just for the heck of it

i went on PKR today after been away for 2 weeks, with a few quid left in the bank and i thoungh why not, so i spent it on a tournament (just happened to be a tv 1 for the right price)

133 players after a start of good luck, it went down hill for a time, then with a bluff on a pair of 3s the other lad folded(i cant belive i won that lol) i made a nice chunkey pot, i mainly play defencive by giving my first 2 cards a price as such.

1. will see, but not raise (cards like say a K 9)

2. will see will raise, even to the point of all in. (high pockets) or (K A)

3. fold out of hand (rags, low cards miss matched)

4. Bluff (WTH moments don't happen very offten in my game play but when they do its all or nothing lol)

and thats how i played the rest of the game out. i ended up 9th i belive, didnt check my stats at the time i was dancing about to much lmao.

so dose anybody else play PKR at koko's? we could be the first fish squad. (maybe you can think up a better name tho lol)

You are very excited and proud, I can tell, and for that, I am very excited for you, but, I'm really dumb here because I didn't understand any of the words you said. Maybe it's just a British thing. I mean, certainly an American wouldn't know about British television. So, I'm really excited that you get to be on tv, whatever it's for! :Congrats:

You are very excited and proud, I can tell, and for that, I am very excited for you, but, I'm really dumb here because I didn't understand any of the words you said. Maybe it's just a British thing. I mean, certainly an American wouldn't know about British television. So, I'm really excited that you get to be on tv, whatever it's for! :Congrats:

I feel the same way! I didn't quite understand everything, that's why I didn't post!!! I agree, if you are excited then YAY for you! : ) LMAO I do watch footballers wives, thats as much as I know about British tv LOL. Great show though haha And I know nothing about any form of cards or Poker or anything at all.. Pretty clueless huh?

Wizz I know a lot about poker but nothing at all about UK tv! Maybe you could explain it to us a little so we'd understand. Is this a live tournament, an online tournament or what? But anyhoo, congrats on making your tv debut, and if you get any other teammates from here, you could be the "KOKONUTS"!

I think that should be the name for all of us here on the forum anyway! :D

its an online tournament but PKR clam to have a sky channel for the site, but it seems i got my wires crossed lol

it's only the last 10 playes that get shown on PKR tv (my bad)

but just to let you all know out of 423 players i came 54th, if i could of held on for 4 more places i would of got into the prize poll of $105 i was so close to making it i was so put down lol

how i lost lol

down to my last 5.000 of chips, big blinds of 2.000

i was the chip loser at this point and i was holding out of a good hand. i gets a QQ the player before me put in a 4.500 bet so i thought good time to make a move so i raise with an all in.

he lol'ed and clamed to have a A9 (he called it a ace with a weak card)and he was now dedicated so he puts the last 500 to see me every one at this point has folded.

so the flop lol

10-Q-3

so at this point i'm dancing 3 of a kind to his nothin YAY

but the turn and the river killed me with 8-J

ahh he makes a good hand with the straight and takes the lot lol.

3 and a half hours of poker playing and, to be beat on the river can be a downer lol

but luckily i only play poker for fun and the joy of the game, so yeah i'm down a bit, but it has improved my game thanks to the slow placed game style of the tournament.

so altho i was sitting in front of a pc for that long i had a really good night.