Leaving For Vacation On Monday

Pixiefish

Hi y'all. Just advanced warning that I am going to be away and will only have sporadic internet access until I return.

I'm going down to Cornwall (bottom of England) which is where I grew up. Parts of it are very wild and beautiful, so I'll try to post up pics of the rough sea and cliffs when I get back home. I'll drop in whenever I get a chance but will be back 'on duty' in early September.

Have a great summer everyone and catch up soon.

you lucky devil i've just come back from devon, while i was down there took a drive though the moors at night time, here's a pic i got the moons a bit bright but im sure you'll like it.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee183/m...pg?t=1217699673

enjoy your holiday its a diffrent world down south so laid back.

Have a great trip!

I've been to Cornwall once, and just loved it. It reminded me of the northern California coast. Lots of cliffs and little coves. My father-in-law's family was from Cawsand, just over the border, and Lord help me if I refered to him as English, rather than Cornish! :)

We'll miss you :hug Will try and help hold the floodgates till you return!! We have some good advice from members posting in d&d recently so hopefully things will be just fine here, don't worry and enjoy your break. Oh and have a real Cornish pasty for me!

A vacation for a month sounds so wonderful Pixie! Have a wonderful time! Where you're going sounds so beautiful, like that movie about Heathcliff and whoever that I can't remember, lol!

Take lots of pictures, and we'll see you in September!

Thank you to all my 'girlies' for your lovely replies - I'll be sure to take some good pics!

....while i was down there took a drive though the moors at night time, here's a pic i got the moons a bit bright but im sure you'll like it.

Amazing photo, Wizz. It looks almost like the desert.

... It reminded me of the northern California coast. Lots of cliffs and little coves. My father-in-law's family was from Cawsand, just over the border, and Lord help me if I refered to him as English, rather than Cornish! :)

Haha, this made me laugh! Exactly! The Cornish still have a separatist movement and certainly do NOT consider themselves to be English.

OK, one more day to go - so I'll have a final trawl through the D&D later.

Trinket, you are right - everyone has really 'powered-up' in the hospital department, so I am very confident there will be good cover during vacation time :exactly

:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart

you lucky devil i've just come back from devon, while i was down there took a drive though the moors at night time, here's a pic i got the moons a bit bright but im sure you'll like it.

Wizz I just wanted to let you know that picture was so gorgeous that I pirated it as the background on my computer screen!

Absolutely incredible! :yeah: