Lovely P?c Of Quasi

Quasi

We finally managed to get a decent pic of Quasi her tail. Her tail is fused halveway the upper part of her tail, so it looks like tail has 5 lobes. So, should I classify her as a 5 pod tail? :rofl

DSC03726.jpg

Edited by Quasi

Sorry, Editing Anette has attacked again...

But I just love these kind of fish!

DSC03726.jpg

In the pic it looks like she has 3 lobes, remind me of my poor FinFin that I found dead in the pond Sunday afternoon...

I have only 2 doubletails now, Brownie and Zweetie...

Oh, yes I understand now! Amazing tail! Fantastic! (Could you bring her with you if you come to Sweden? :rofl )

I had a fry, MiniFin, sold now :( , I should have kept him... he had a partly fused tail...

Oh, yes I understand now! Amazing tail! Fantastic! (Could you bring her with you if you come to Sweden? :rofl )

I don't think that'd be advisable :unsure: . But you're always welcome to visit us in Belgium to have a look ;) .

Ohh interesting!!!! I've just started trying to read up on the tail & fin types too. All my fish are "inferior" when it comes to their tails LOL But I LOVE em anyway. Quasi's a cutie! (I mean fish in this case, but you too Miki! HAHA)

But you're always welcome to visit us in Belgium to have a look ;) .

I'm on my way.

I have to find some lambic to try while I'm there. It's not easy to find carefully shipped samples here in the States.

Any good ideas?

BTW. Your goldie is a cutie! Like an Orange/Cream confection.

:D

Guest Isilme

I'm on my way.

I have to find some lambic to try while I'm there. It's not easy to find carefully shipped samples here in the States.

Any good ideas?

Lambic is a beer brewed in Brussels, so it would be no problem to find it there. Ont he other hand, I think you should find it in large supermarkets too (yes, in Belgium they sell beer and whine and liquor and everything oin normal supermarkets next to the chips and stuff, what a shock it was when I went to Canada). It's possible that Geuze is more easily to find (because it is made from Lambic), but I think it will be no problem. On the other hand, there will be enough beers you can taste in Belgium (I think we have like 360 different kinds brewed in our small country :) ).

Edited by Isilme

I'm on my way.

Any good ideas?

It would be a shame to limit yourself to only lambic while you're here ;) . As Isilme mentioned, Belgium has more beers than municipals (well, almost at least). Also, and in my opinion more importantly, we have the finest chocolate in the world :D . And yes, we have some very cute goldfish and goldfish keepers ^_^.

Daniel, I forgot to mention that there are also a kind of 'beer tasting' places in Belgium, guaranteed to have you leave really drunk and happy :rolleyes: (but I'd suggest not driving afterwards, cause the fines in Belgium are monsters :blink: ).

Edited by Erinaceus

wow thats an awesome tail

You do realize Quasi is dating Erinaceus don't you! That's very inappropriate!! LMAO OHHHHHHHHHH you meant the FISHES tail : ) Oh I crack myself up with my lame jokes

wow thats an awesome tail

You do realize Quasi is dating Erinaceus don't you! That's very inappropriate!! LMAO OHHHHHHHHHH you meant the FISHES tail : ) Oh I crack myself up with my lame jokes

Hehe, you have the same kind of humour I sometimes use :rolleyes::P , to the annoyance of the people around me :rofl .

Lol Sue :D

The tail reminds me of an airplane. Definitely very special :heart

Yeah, I agree. She hasn't flown off so far though :) .

Hehe, you have the same kind of humour I sometimes use :rolleyes::P , to the annoyance of the people around me :rofl .

Yup! And then I wonder why I have no friends LOL

I very much doubt you hav no friends ;) . (At least, not because of your sense of humour. If your goldfish addiction gets in the way of your human-human interactions, well ... you can't be expected to give your goldies less attention than they deserve, can you? :rolleyes::P:D ).

Edited by Erinaceus

I very much doubt you hav no friends ;) . (At least, not because of your sense of humour. If your goldfish addiction gets in the way of your human-human interactions, well ... you can't be expected to give your goldies less attention than they deserve, can you? :rolleyes::P:D ).

Sure sounds good. Let's blame the goldies instead of my goofy behavior LOL It's ALL their fault LOL You & Miki seem like people I would love to be friends with in "real life". You've both got great personalities and a good sense of humour.. I'm moving LMAO (Get me a room ready guys! haha)

Sure sounds good. Let's blame the goldies instead of my goofy behavior LOL It's ALL their fault LOL You & Miki seem like people I would love to be friends with in "real life". You've both got great personalities and a good sense of humour.. I'm moving LMAO (Get me a room ready guys! haha)

Thanks for the praise *blush*. There's a room that will most likely remain a 'guest room' for a while, so once we get everything finished I'll let you know ;) .