Photo Shoot

I just moved Penny into my main tank and had to snap a few pics :)

Even though there's a lot of algae on the tank divider..something gives me the impression they're all aware of each other!

IMG_1253.jpg

And here's the reason they're seperated, my big agressive boy George. Note his innocent "I would never hurt the new fish" face

IMG_1259.jpg

And last but not least, Penny in her new place :D

IMG_1255.jpg

You can see Fred looking at her through the divider in this one

IMG_1254.jpg

Good job at getting those pics up fast!! (I scared you didn't I!? You didn't want me to have to get all pushy and mean!!)

OMG she's sooo sweet and little. How funny is she next to George? She's such a little baby!! I just love her!! I am glad she did so well during her QT! She's just getting cuter and cuter..

I'm sorry chrissy ..but George has a face of a mob boss!!!I now give him the voice of the godfather!!!..I never would hurt the new fish face is more like..where did I keep the duck tape and shovel face ..and where should I disppose of the body ??? kinda look.. :blink: ....the pics are great!!!!..and you know I love George !! :heart ...regardless of his notorious ways ... :lol1

Heidi, I kind of thought the same thing after I posted.....that's not an innocent face at all!!!!

It's more like...."eyes? I didn't see any eyes? who lost their eyes?" (hate to joke about my poor fish getting injured, but his eye fetish has become a running joke in our house now)

Heidi, I kind of thought the same thing after I posted.....that's not an innocent face at all!!!!

It's more like...."eyes? I didn't see any eyes? who lost their eyes?" (hate to joke about my poor fish getting injured, but his eye fetish has become a running joke in our house now)

you sure he dosn't have an eye necklace stashed somewhere!!...sorry it is sad ..but I like to join in :D ..since I think I was present for a couple of his psychotic (spelling??)moments

your black moor gives me hope that my moor will one day be that large and beautiful =]

thanks :) With good food and water, I'm sure he will be. George was smaller then Penny is now just a year ago!

you sure he dosn't have an eye necklace stashed somewhere!!...sorry it is sad ..but I like to join in ..since I think I was present for a couple of his psychotic (spelling??)moments

:rofl My bf is the worst, his friends come over and are like, 'is that the guy who eats eyes?!?!', I guess he's notorious

your black moor gives me hope that my moor will one day be that large and beautiful =]

thanks :) With good food and water, I'm sure he will be. George was smaller then Penny is now just a year ago!

my moor must be a slow grower then!

in a month i will have had him for a year and hes only about an inch longer than when i got him!

maybe another year will do it :D

penny is really the cutest little fish ever though. by looking at these pics i can just imagine her doing a little wiggle around the tank :happydance

Penny is cute. She looks so small next to George. I think my black moor is a slow grower too. I have had him for 6 months and he has grown maybe a 1/2 inch. Thanks for sharing the pics.