Medi Gold And Jump Start

BruceP

I am finishing up two weeks of feeding Medi Gold to some of our goldies. Should I feed the Jump Start alone for two weeks or feed it along with our regular food? I assume alone but dont know what the nutrition of the Jump Start is so I want to be sure they are getting enough. :)

I'm not 100% sure, but right now I just finished treating my fish with MetroMeds and I started my fish on Jumpstart and have been giving that exclusivley for about 10 days now. I am going to give them only for about 14 days, then maybe mix it up with a few other things, as it says you can give it for up to 30 days.

JumpStart is PRoGold with special additives to help repopulate the fish's gut with the beneficial bacteria that aid the digestion after a course of antibiotics have killed or depleted the population.

ProGold is a GREAT food - by itself in many ways. But, since JumpStart is not an antibiotic regiment, you do not have to use it for any specific time nor do you have to worry about doasage. Some fish will do better if their diet is supplemented heavily with greens and such. So do not be afraid to feed JumpStart one day and greens another. Your fish will do well with it all.

I hope the MediGold worked.

:)

Glad you asked this question Bruce because now I can feel free to give my babies some peas!! I've been soo sick of having to feed them the SAME thing for the last week!!! Thanks Daryl!!!