• Admin

This is a page with all the medals on them. I do try to keep up on members that need them, but as the site grows I need your help. If you need a medal or have a question about how to get them such as breeding (must show pictures of the fry) just post the question here and I will answer.

http://www.kokosgoldfish.com/Medals.html

thanks

koko

Additions for the Forum

Report.jpg

This is if you Report a spammer on the Forum.

As of Today (01/31/2012)

Linkreport.jpg

This is if you find a link on the site that isn't working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
Hmmm, do you have one for an accidental breeder, rofl? :rolleyes: I have 2 & 3 week old fry even tho' I wasn't trying for them. Been posting pics in the breeding forum.

As long as you show photos...yeah any goldfish fry works :D

Ohhhh look at you shine with your medals Kath!!

Hey koko!!! I donated to the site when I first joined thru paypal. Do I get MY medal?!?!?! (I wanna be special too LMAO)

And oh yeah, koko, I joined Pet Brigade so I need my little icon! Wooo hoo! Now maybe my sig can say more than "SUE" HAHAHA

• 2 weeks later...

Koko,

I know I haven't been around for a while, however, I did have three medals for pics of the week. Is it possible to get them and any other medal that is due to me? I am back!!! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a medal for being the biggest pain on the board cause I am certainly in the running for that. Leas popular medal thats two. Oh right and the guy who managed to waste a whole day at work sending out faxes directing workers and never missed a beat on this board medal. I think that last one is the pooch pounder. Ok sorry KOKO I do love the medals idea and is cool deserving people are getting them. Is there a medal legend that says what they all are for?

• 1 month later...

Hi Koko!

I've got new fry from my Lavender Telescopes and wondered if I could get a breeder Medal?

Here's the link to their 4 day old pic.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/mi.../1-05-08014.jpg

Thanks!!

Edited by Kathy B