Leaving For Hawaii!

jsrtist

I can't believe our vacation is already here!!! We are leaving today and flying to Hawaii tomorrow with a group of friends. We're taking a week-long Hawaiian cruise. It is truly a dream vacation, one we have been planning for over a year. I can't believe the time has come so quickly!

We are flying to Honolulu tomorrow. I am not a good flyer, extremely phobic, and have to be drugged up for the trip. Once we get there, though, we plan to snorkel (with our new digital underwater camera!) and go to the Waikiki Aquarium. Good times for sure!

I will be sure to bring back many, many pictures to share. :) I'll miss everyone, and hopefully will be back online soon to tell you all about it! :D :wave

Wow, the trip is here already?? That happened fast! And Hawaii - I wouldn't even bother coming back. I always joke with hubby that the only thing that I need when I retire is a one-way ticket to Hawaii. And apparently enough money to sustain myself there. :rolleyes:

Have fun there, bring back lots of pics, and don't fall into vulcano Kilauea... :rofl3

You would need some land to grow food for yourself.... or enough money. You CAN live cheaply ....or cheaper, if you wish, though, if you are willing to "go native" in many respects!

HAve fun. Snorkel away and take loads of pictures!

:)

Oooh that sounds like you are going to have SO much fun!

I hate flying too. I actually hate the airports, trying to run around to get to the plane on time. Switching flights! I hate it!! Once I am on my final flight in my seat I'm great. But as long as I know I have a plane switch coming up then I am freaking out lol

Snorkeling sounds really fun! I can't wait to hear what it's like! Have a WONDERFUL time! : )

lovely Jen hope you guys have a great vacation :) am looking forward to the wonderful pics when you get back :D

I am back, safe and sound, and all the critters are safe and well. We had an AMAZING time!!! I literally took 5 GB of pics?no joke. Our underwater camera worked so well and we got some awesome shots. The highlight of my trip was swimming with a sea turtle in Maui!!!!!! They are extremely endangered so I kept my distance but it was breathtaking.

Later in Kona I saw another turtle swimming in the harbor, just hanging out eating hair algae.

We all fell in love with Hawaii. I can't wait to go back again. Part of me still really wants to move there. And I love the idea of "going native." It seems to be such a peaceful way to exist. Pics will come soon!

I went to Hawaii for the first time in June. I had the best time ever! I kept thinking I could stay and live here for the rest of my life. It is so beautiful and I have never met so many nice people. My friends husband is stationed there so I hope go back again before they leave. JS I'm glad you also had a great time! Looking forward to seeing your pics......

Linda

I'm so glad you had a great trip!!! Swimming with the turtle sounds sooooo amazing... If those pics aren't posted somewhere on here yet (I am still reading lol) then get them up! I can't wait!! Welcome back! (next time I am going with you lol)