and

MVC-310F.jpg

and

MVC-334F.jpg

and dis one!

MVC-355F.jpg

wat do you think? :bingo:

Edited by Franky

ooh la la...85 gallon...awesomeee....I wish I could have one of those...your babies are gonna love it..totally..can't wait to see pictures when its set up...

85 gallon tank! my parents are giving it to me as a gift!

Wow, you are a lucky one. I bought a second hand 70 gal with stand and I had to beg to be allowed to place it in the garage. :blink:

And I think that you also have to keep the old tank as I think I've counted 10 goldfish in that last pic :painting:

yeah im putting half in one tank and the other half in the new one! and i think ill put in the garage like you guys said! ;)

Guest Kayla's Goldfish

I think I see eleven goldfish and a pleco?? Corect me if I'm wrong but theres another one behind the big brown/gold comet? Hahah either way glad your giving them all more space. :) Pretty fishies! By the way.. Don't do it half and half.. First how many gallons is the tank you have now? I'd say put eight in the new tank and it depends on the other tank though.

Edited by Kayla's Goldfish

actually there are 15 of them. too much? well now they have a new home coming soon! i am so anxious!and if its still needs alittle bit of room i llput some in our pond outside.Huge!!!! ill get pics later!

Edited by Franky

actually there are 15 of them. too much?

:blink: Oh dear, yes! How big is your tank now? You might've read before: 10 gallons for fish with tails like this (called fancy goldfish, or fish with double-tails): Goldfishtails.jpg

and 20 gallons each for fish with tails like this (called single-tail goldfish or common goldfish): CommonGoldfish.jpg

It looks like you have a mixture of both kinds, so I would try hard to meet those gallon requirements. I would first separate the fancy goldfish from the commons, then move some commons to the pond.

Edited by Petperson04

Here is my pond pics! :rolleyes:

Click on dis pick to see slideshow!

th_MVC-368F.jpg

My dad built it five years ago when was like in 4th grade or something!

Edited by Franky

What happened to all of your pictures?! Even your avatar. It's like you got completely wiped out!