Photos Of Tinko, Charlie, And Ferrero

So I was home early because the a fire sprinkler busted in the earthquake, and we were sent home early. That means I had time to take a bunch of photos of my fish.

Now everyone else except Koko-nauts thinks that taking pics of goldfish is a bit kooky, but y'all don't seem to mind.

Tinko sneaks up on a broccoli floret:

20080729-163807_800.jpg

Then she gives it a good shark shake:

20080729-163830_800.jpg

Charlie takes a good look at the broccoli to confirm that it appears edible and harmless:

20080729-164410_800.jpg

Then he moves in for the chomp:

20080729-164400_800.jpg

Tinko's back to grab more:

20080729-163927_800.jpg

Then both are at it:

20080729-164117_800.jpg

And since everyone like Ferrero, and she wasn't in the fight for the broccoli, here's a couple shots of her.

20080730-004147_800.jpg

20080730-004253_800.jpg

And a couple glamor shots Of Tinko and Charlie:

20080730-004325_800.jpg

20080730-004351_800.jpg

And one photo of KA-BLAM! the Betta.

20080730-003327_800.jpg

Bozo, the Clown Pleco, was running away from the camera. So no pics of him today.

That's all for now - except the two new pics I'll be posting to Worst Fishy Photos. TFR9C.gif

Lovely pics. I just love Ferrero :wub:

I was gonna say 'join the club", which made me think ... you could maybe start a Ferrero fanclub, Daniel ;) .

Edited by Erinaceus

Great photos! I especially liked the 5th picture because you see her big ol' mouth opened as wide as it can get and you can actually see the broccoli inside her mouth! You have some cute kids! And, I should try feeding broccoli too!

your pictures are always fantastic. i have to say tho....my favorite is charlie. he's so big and bumbling. his wen looks like hair in pic 3...its almost like he's tossed his shaggy hair back to suspiciously check out the new stuff in his little world. :)

Lovely pics. I just love Ferrero :wub:

I was gonna say 'join the club", which made me think ... you could maybe start a Ferrero fanclub, Daniel ;) .

Two votes Ferrero...

Aww I reaalllyyy like Tinko. Very cute! I need to try brocolli?

One vote Tinko...

your pictures are always fantastic. i have to say tho....my favorite is charlie. he's so big and bumbling.

One vote Charlie...

Thanks for the kind words. I don't know about the Ferrero Fan Club though - it may fatten up her tiny head. Hehe

I don't know about the Ferrero Fan Club though - it may fatten up her tiny head. Hehe

Nah, she's too much of a lady to let it get to her head ^_^.

Wow your pictures are amazing.. They are soo perfect and clear... I love them all. I love how they are gobbling up the broccoli.. Just too cute. Now I wanna try giving brocoli to my chubbos!! : )

do you cook your broccoli before you serve it up?

:) it's nuked for 3 mins. then it sits and cooks some more and cools and the fishies tear it up like savage beasts!

all except dainty ferrero. ;)

I feed mine that once. most of them didnt know what to do it was funny to watch them :lol

hahaha that is what happened to mine the other day.

i had to pick apart the broccoli and chuck it in the tank so they'd eat it. :P silly goofs!

I feed mine that once. most of them didnt know what to do it was funny to watch them :lol

hahaha that is what happened to mine the other day.

i had to pick apart the broccoli and chuck it in the tank so they'd eat it. :P silly goofs!

Mine are clueless when it come to eating oranges.