Just Made Reservations!

lantern567

Just had to share... in September, we're headed off for a week to practice being lazy! :pianobanana

The fish are just going to just have to take care of themselves.

We're going to Jekyll Island in Georgia, to a grand old Victorian hotel. Much history there, and we like that sort of thing - along with getting a chance to sit back, and having someone else make some really nice dinners. I actually think I might have to go out and buy a dress - which I never, never do. Usually I'm covered in mud, in a pair of shorts and tee-shirt, and a bandana in my hair.

This came about because my husband took off for a week for business, and we thought maybe I could go with him - but (only people here would understand) I had the adolescent frog and a tank of fish fry that I had to worry about. So I stayed home, and we decided we should do a real vacation instead. Can't wait!

How fun! I should be doing my final packing for the vacation I was going to take on August 3rd for a week, but plans changed and I had to cancel, so you gotta take lots of pictures so we can share your vacation vicariously!

Ohhh I love Jekyll Island it's such a neat place! You should rent a bike and ride around the island there's a bike path that goes around the entire length of the island. Just make sure you pay attention to the signs on the way to the each areas sometimes bacteria levels get really high there and you shouldn't get in the water. Have fun in Jekyll!!

Usually I'm covered in mud, in a pair of shorts and tee-shirt, and a bandana in my hair.

That's my kinda girl. A REAL lady. Haha!

Does your husband know how cool mud is. :P

Sounds wonderful! Have a great time on your trip, and enjoy being pampered and relaxed!

I'm actually going to get to use my fish as an excuse to NOT go away!! We used to visit my boyfriends family in New Mexico for longer periods of time, and I tend to get homesick. Or just annoyed with not being home I guess. I love it, not I have the perfect excuse to keep the trip at a week!! : )