My Pick Of The Litter

i see all those HUGE GORGEOUS goldies in an array of colors on the auction and the one goldie i'm totally stuck on is the plain and simple orange pearlscale. he's CUTE!! i mean, all those others are totally gorgeous but they would never fit in with my troop of misfits and weirdos. he's so cute and right now he's only being bid on at $20. i'm not really "into" pearlscales usually but for some reason...he just seems like he'd fit in. *sigh* if only i had another tank and more $.

Ken has a tank full of "odds and ends" in his DVD. There are actually some REALLY nice fish in that tank.... but they are "left over" from past sales and such... fish he has had for a while. They are priced VERY well.

After the auction, if no one purchases that particular fish, you can always call Ken and see what he will take for it. If the "reserve" has not been met on the auction, even if a bidder has the highest bid, the fish will not be sold....so it may or may not go for $50 though.

I think it is always a good thing to give Ken a call. You would be suprised at what he has and what he can do! :)

I keep hearing about the DVD. How do you get that?

On further review of the DVD, Ken has an Oranda that is really a chocolate..... a nice big, good looking fella......

:whistle:devilangel