Pics From Our Trip!

Shamu23

Here's some pics from Canada's wonderland, I got barely any pics at all. We spent almost a whole day there and went on almost all the rides. My fave was defianently the behemoth!!!

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

and my brother took a video of the bat while we were on it, when it went backwards it gave me a huge headache lol! Well all of them did except behemoth, they're all so bumpy! lol

th_MVI_2003.jpg

here's the 2 pics I took at some nature museum in Ottawa

IMG_2005.jpg

a fossilized crab!

IMG_2006.jpg

The parliament buildings!

IMG_2007.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg

i took this pic when we were in the peace tower

IMG_2011.jpg

i didnt take alot of pics (obviously) so yeah lol

Great pictures! How long were you gone for again??? Hope you had a nice vacation!

thanks, we did have a nice vacation. Me and my bro stayed at our friend's house for 1 week :)

Great pics Jule! That Behemoth looks like it has one heck of a plunge! :blink:

Looks like a lot of fun! :D

it does have a huge drop and it goes almost straight down! Its awesome! And while u go up u can watch koi swimming beneath. It was actually kinda funny when we went up the first time I was like "hey look at the koi" to my friend, so she was looking at them and all of a sudden i was like "uhm u know we're at the top right?" and she was like "oh really?" lol.

Nice pics, I'm glad you had fun :)

I went on my first (and last) roller coaster at Canada's Wonderland...the vortex, is it still there?

Obviously you're much braver than I am ;)

lol yup the vortex is still there, the very first pic was of the vortex, that one was alot of fun but it was so bumpy!!

here's a pic of the behemoth for anyone who wants to see it

http://media.cfpl4.cedarfair.com/canadaswo...l_landscape.jpg

Edited by Shamu23

Those are awesome pics Shamu! Looks like you had a great time. The behemoth pic is incredible.If you fell off you'd land in the water but yikes, scary looking ride :D

Those are awesome pics Shamu! Looks like you had a great time. The behemoth pic is incredible.If you fell off you'd land in the water but yikes, scary looking ride :D

lol i dont think there's any chance of u falling off lol, the ride is almost brand new so its all the great new technology stuff lol, its so much fun though! And this ride is really smooth, no bumps!!! :D