New Goldfish, New Tank, Etc!

Here's my new goldie, he's about 7-8 inches long and his name is Delko (I named him after the CSI character!). He'll be joining Uno in the pond after 2 or 3 weeks of qt.

IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

A pic of my new 10 gallon tank for my platies!

IMG_2028.jpg

My 2 new platies, the red one is named Eve and the white one is named Wall-e :D:D :D (I went by male/female not the colors lol)

IMG_2029.jpg

I released Brownie from qt quite awhile ago, so heres a video that i took a few weeks ago

th_MVI_1984.jpg

Still recognize Zap? She lost all her black except a tiny bit on her back and tail but thats fading fast too!

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

And Joe in his new home!

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

He is such a sweet little fish! The spray bar form my filter came off so as I was reaching in to put it back on he kept swimming into my hand and rubbing his head on my hand! It was so cute, before i actually ever got the spray bar I spent about 15 minutes petting him and letting him swim into my hand!! I'll see if I can get a video of that later!

Edited by Shamu23

He is such a sweet little fish! The spray bar form my filter came off so as I was reaching in to put it back on he kept swimming into my hand and rubbing his head on my hand! It was so cute, before i actually ever got the spray bar I spent about 15 minutes petting him and letting him swim into my hand!! I'll see if I can get a video of that later!

Wow Jule, that's amazing! He sounds like a playful kitten more than a fish! :D

thanks for the comments everyone :)

Wow Jule, that's amazing! He sounds like a playful kitten more than a fish! :D

he is alot like a little kitten lol!