Giant Oranda

HNLim

I saw this "little" fella at a LFS. It has just return back from Bangkok to Singapore after the Thailand Princess Cup. It won a consilation prize. This oranda is really huge and it is around 2 years old having been raised from small. Its length from head to tail is around 11 inches and probably weighs around more than a kilogram.

ncxm9w.jpg

3146t03.jpg

Two years old!? And that big? Now, I know that being in a pond will encourage growth far beyond anything in an aquarium, but OMG! Now seriously, what can a person do to encourage the greatest amount of growth in an aquarium?

nice!it is soooo huge ur a lucky person to have a gf like dat! :Congrats:

This fish is not mine. I'm still lucky to have seen it in the flesh!

1 kg = 2.2 lbs

"Small" isnt' exactly the word I would have picked to discribe him... :rofl3 Boy, what a beauty! Isn't it amazing with those big fish - you see them in the flesh like that, but only once you hold them in your hands, you truely feel the impact. I mean, 1 kg of fish! I take out some of my fish and hold them, and they are handful. Nowhere near 1 kg, so this must be truley amazing! :heart

For more information on this oranda, please refer to this link: http://www.geocities.com/GreenNgoldSG/princesscup-frame.html

Okay, THAT'S IT!! I am moving!! I want to live where you can find such beautiful quality goldfish!

For more information on this oranda, please refer to this link: http://www.geocities.com/GreenNgoldSG/princesscup-frame.html

Okay, THAT'S IT!! I am moving!! I want to live where you can find such beautiful quality goldfish!

There is a much easier way. Build yourself a big pond and buy a pair of giant goldfish and there, you have it in the comfort of your own home.