Goldfish Sink

Guest Isilme

Guest Isilme

Goldfish sink

It looks pretty, but indeed, how do you clean this thing? It's a stunning piece in your bathroom for example but it costs $ 4700. Again, there are of course too much fish in the "tank", but that's nothing new. The filters should be fine and such, but I don't know what to think about it. Would anyone buy this (given you are a millionaire)?

Given the artistic nature of the thing, I have serious doubt that the filter that is supplied is actually sufficient for the volume in question. Which also begs the question: how large is the volume inside? (I choose to ignore the number of gf that is displayed on the photo)

-edit: aside from that, I must admit my first reaction was to drule :P -

Edited by Erinaceus

Guest nimajneb
Mostly a sink is in front of the toilet, so I don't think I would like to be stared at when I'm on the toilet :blink:

So you wouldn't fancy the idea of the toilet tank that the poster replied in the article to have claimed to be seen?

Mostly a sink is in front of the toilet, so I don't think I would like to be stared at when I'm on the toilet :blink:

So you wouldn't fancy the idea of the toilet tank that the poster replied in the article to have claimed to be seen?

No :yikes and I think everything would block up by the idea of it :blink:

Guest Isilme

The bathing with fish (a bath with a tank at the side, see first link in the article) seems rather nice! Very relaxing I think...

The bathing with fish (a bath with a tank at the side, see first link in the article) seems rather nice! Very relaxing I think...

I don't know if it would be relaxing for the fish though (in case of gf, other types of fish, I dunno).

I don't know if it would be relaxing for the fish though (in case of gf, other types of fish, I dunno).

Yeah, when you take a hot bath doesn't the fish 's water also have a temp rise?

Yeah, when you take a hot bath doesn't the fish 's water also have a temp rise?

What about a trop?cal tank/bath? :)