If Only (beautiful Fish)

Nomi

http://goldfishnet.com/ItemListings.asp

So, I'm sure most of you are like me and watch various online goldfish auctions like a hawk (even when you have no money to spend or any tank room without overstocking or live in Canada where it seems nobody ships to). And of course there are always fish I fall in love with on sight, fish that make the goldfies in my town look like ragged, distorted, puny little ugly runts.

Some favorites from this auction:

http://goldfishnet.com/ItemDetails.asp?i=2996

http://goldfishnet.com/ItemDetails.asp?i=2998

http://goldfishnet.com/ItemDetails.asp?i=3000

http://goldfishnet.com/ItemDetails.asp?i=3012

What are your favorites? Planning to bid? Anyone ever get a fish from here before? Am I correct in thinking that they do not ship to Canada?

My Black Velvet and Skye came from there. And I just bought the Telescope. I really shouldn't have but that dratted "Evil Twin" did it again,lol.

I don't know if he ships to Canada or not. You could e-mail and ask him. He's very good about getting back to people who have questions. Daryl might know.

He does ship to Canada.

VIII.SHIPPING 1. We ship to U S (including Hawaii and Alaska) and Canada.

(Note: Hawaii resident needs to provide Import Permit from Department of Agriculture.)

2. We ship by FedEx or UPS next day arrival to your door.

3. Canadian bidders can only receive fish shipped through commercial airlines and not by FedEx or UPS as the latter do not accept live animal parcels. Costs of shipping through commercial airlines will be higher (please contact us for rates) but same day services and to be picked up by the bidders at their designated airport.

4. There are no box charges.

I have been drooling over...

http://www.goldfishnet.com/ItemDetails.asp?i=3005 :yeah:

and

http://www.goldfishnet.com/ItemDetails.asp?i=3015 :lol1

Unfortunately, My new years resolution was " No more pets"....I have 4 cats, 4 dogs and 10 goldfish!

Is it New Years yet?? :cry1

He does ship to Canada.

(Note: Hawaii resident needs to provide Import Permit from Department of Agriculture.)

3. Canadian bidders can only receive fish shipped through commercial airlines and not by FedEx or UPS as the latter do not accept live animal parcels. Costs of shipping through commercial airlines will be higher (please contact us for rates) but same day services and to be picked up by the bidders at their designated airport.

Wooo! I feel a little like a dunce not noticing that, wherever it was. But oh darn, now what is going to stop me from spending my grocery money on goldfish ;) ? Oh what the heck, I can live on instant noodles, I'm a student for goodness sake! (That would be my evil twin talking there, I think).

By the way, Skye and Black Velvet seem like amazing goldies. And you got the telescope I was eyeing! I'll have to watch out for when you post pictures of him!

My Black Velvet and Skye came from there. And I just bought the Telescope. I really shouldn't have but that dratted "Evil Twin" did it again,lol.

I don't know if he ships to Canada or not. You could e-mail and ask him. He's very good about getting back to people who have questions. Daryl might know.

OH MY! Kathy! You bought that beautiful little punkin!? How lucky for you! And what a sweetie of you to look up shipping rules for Nomi.

My favorites are:

http://www.goldfishnet.com/ItemDetails.asp?i=2996 which is now sold.

http://www.goldfishnet.com/ItemDetails.asp?i=3012 I LOVE yellow and black together.

Yep,and if the "Evil Twin" doesn't knock it off I'm going to have an exorcism done on her,rofl. I really like it's build and think it's going to be a beautiful color even if it ends up losing the black in time. I got it as a tank mate for Skye since Black Velvet is being moved to the 75 gallon with the other Oranda's. Not to mention the fact I'm going to be knee deep in babies if those two don't knock it off,lol.

He does ship to Canada.

.....I didn't need to see that :blink:

Luckily, I love instant noodles!

OMG Kathy! You bought that GORGEOUS fish?!?! He's gonna look SOOOOO great with Skye!!! Wow, I just thought I was jealous before.. Right after you bought Skye I noticed that lavender/cream moore on GFC auction. I fell it LOVE with it and wanted so desperatley to bid but I did not have the money, nor QT space. I keep thinkng that I've got room for ONE more fish down the line sometime and I would save up and try to find a nice telescope.. Either a lavender SOMETHING or a panda colored telescope like the one you just bought. Then I saw you bought it and I am sooooooooo jealous! : ) You've got all these dream fish! : ) Just think. Maybe Skye will make babies with the new one and imagine THEIR fry! LOL

Anyway as for favorites, the one Kathy bought is mine... The clear winner for me. I just LOVE that fish. I also LOVE the tri-color oranda, and the black cap oranda.. All are gorgeous. All make me want to buy more tanks LOL

I just couldn't resist the Telescope. I like a couple of the Oranda's as well but no more space for anymore of them. Black Velvet will make 6 in my 75 gallon and I reckon that's enough there. As for babies, I think I have more than enough of those at the moment, lol.

Oh my god...I loved the Panda Oranda in the original post...I loved him..totally...and Kathy congrats on getting the awesome telescope...really beautiful fish...

Well, probably jus' me but.....if I spent that much on a fish I would have to quit my job!! Why? Because I would be worried to death that something might happen to it!!! Don't get me wrong.....I think they are gorgeous!! I would LOVE to have M O S T of them!!! :yeah:

i figured up last night that i've spent, total, 137 dollars on my goldfish. these auction fish are worth more than my entire setup!

Well, probably jus' me but.....if I spent that much on a fish I would have to quit my job!!

If you spent that much on a fish you'd have to keep your job and work overtime just to afford it! lol! :tomuch:

thats so true....a single fish will cost me more than the setup...

and Lynda..I agree..I would have to overtime too..LOL...But I have to agree they are awesome...

Well, I'm excited for the giant goldfish auction that goes up tomorrow at goldfish connection! Over 50 fish, wowie, will I ever have fun looking at that!

I think I'm going to save up and get ONE auction fish in TIME. Here's my plan. I have ONE slot left in my tank. Lynda always talks about saving room for that last "special" fish, and it makes sense. I keep telling myself to keep that spot open, because once it's filled, I'm through. (Unless Santa Claus brings me a bigger tank LOL). My plan is to put aside CASH, and if and when that "PERFECT" fish comes up, and I have an QT empty tank, AND the larger tanks are cycled, then if I find the right one I can take the plunge... No way am I doing it until my tanks are perfect.. So it will be months down the road. Knowing I am saving that place for one of those fish, will keep me from buying more at random pet stores. The types of fish I have in mind are panda oranda or panda butterfly moor. OR if one of those lavender cream telescopes pops up again.. Could change though depending on what there is. This will give me time to save money, see the progress of my fish now, and make sure I am confident enough in my tank set up, & skills, etc. Shane & I talked it over, and even though he at first thought the idea of spending that much on a fish was insane, he understands my logic, and agrees that if I really do stick to the plan and not just go bidding on the first fish that pops up then he supports it! I have to prove myself through PATIENCE! : )

It already helped, yesterday I went back to the pet store where I bought Kahlua & Malibu and that calico was still there... I just thought, "nope, don't have any spots available!". And for once, I came home FISHLESS! : ) Of course I will still be looking at the auction tomorrow and going INSANE! LOL

Guest Kayla's Goldfish
yesterday I went back to the pet store where I bought Kahlua & Malibu and that calico was still there... I just thought, "nope, don't have any spots available!". And for once, I came home FISHLESS! : )

DARN! Your strong! I would be like.. AWW I need this baby! Mommy pleaseee? haha

Well, I'm excited for the giant goldfish auction that goes up tomorrow at goldfish connection! Over 50 fish, wowie, will I ever have fun looking at that!

Can someone slap this woman please?! :tomato:

Can someone slap this woman please?! :tomato:

Ahhh! *ducks and hides* Why?