Hello And Pix To Share!

Guest amcgltdchix

Guest amcgltdchix

Hi all!!

Just wanted to say I am so happy I found this site! I have 5 fancy goldfish (4 Rhyukins and 1 lion head) that I have had for 6 years now. Needless the say they are baseballs. :) They are currently in a 75 gallon tank with and Eheim 2217 main filter and 1 auxially filter with diatometous earth for reasons that help keep my tank nice and clean with the water changes.

I know I will be asking lots of questions.

www.amcgltd.com. Go to the left side and click on OSCAR (fish link) and you can see all of my fish pixes there:)

Guest Kayla's Goldfish

Wow, I am still reading, I really love your style in writing. It makes it very intresting! It really makes me want an Oscar!! Haha I think I'd enjoy a nasty little bugger like that! Too bad my tank if occupied with beautiful Goldies whom I love very much haha. Beautiful fish. :]

Oh my god....what beautiful posts... :heart very beautiful log of Oscar...a lot of character there and well described... :heart

Your goldies look awesome..very cute fish... :painting:

Welcome to Kokos...

Beautiful fish! And :welcome family! It sounds like you're already doing a wonderful job and we may be asking questions of you!