Sign in to follow this  
Chrissy_Bee

Pics And (finally) A Video

So after seeing everyone else post cute videos of their fish, I finally got one of mine! Here are Frederick and George...I tried to get a bit of a close up of those famous breeding stars on George, for anyone who wanted a better look....but Fred butts in..."oh, me me me, pay attention to me!"

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/Chri...nt=MVI_2351.flv

I also snapped a few pics (of course :P )

Here's Penny again, hanging out in the QT tank.

IMG_2328.jpg

I like this 'squishey' one of Frederick

IMG_2343.jpg

They really do seem to enjoy their tank ^_^.

Good Pictures thank you for sharing.

I really like the pics. Especially the one of Frederick :heart . I want a pearl scale so much :krazy:

how is you new fish doing!!!!

She's doing fantastic. I wouldn't even think I'd need to keep her in QT she's so active and healthy, but of course I know better ;) ...not to mention the tank next to hers was full of the saddest, sickest looking commons I've ever seen...hate to think if they were all sharing filtration.

how is you new fish doing!!!!

She's doing fantastic. I wouldn't even think I'd need to keep her in QT she's so active and healthy, but of course I know better ;) ...not to mention the tank next to hers was full of the saddest, sickest looking commons I've ever seen...hate to think if they were all sharing filtration.

I want to Wal~mart and they had commons that looked SSSSSOOOOO ILLLLL I have never seen sooo many fish look horrible and there was soo amny dead in the tank that they didn't bother to take out !!! it is too bad because the tank right nextdoor had 2 beautiful good sized orandas and I belive wal~mart uses shared system :(

I still have dial-up soo I cant view videos and it takes sooo long for pictures to load. :crying: I dont know what my parents are waiting for, But great pictures, Penny does look really healthy. That picture of Frederick is really cool looking. :D

Edited by SwimmingGoldie

I really like the pics. Especially the one of Frederick :heart . I want a pearl scale so much :krazy:

:wall

still have dial-up soo I cant view videos and it takes sooo long for pictures to load

Oh have I ever been there! I always thought I didn't need high speed...but now that I have it, I can't go back :P

They sure do look happy and healthy. Penny really is a cute baby.

I love the video. The are so beautiful and happy.. : )

I dunno why but I just LOVE Penny. It's one of those things, sometimes for whatever reason one of somebody's elses fish stand out? And Penny is already one for me. I just love her little face! I am SO glad you got her!!!

I dunno why but I just LOVE Penny. It's one of those things, sometimes for whatever reason one of somebody's elses fish stand out? And Penny is already one for me. I just love her little face! I am SO glad you got her!!!

Same here actually. I spend so much time watching her, I was even talking to her today telling her where her food was...... :unsure: I can't wait to see how she grows.