Woot A Got Concert Tickets

Blue

I missed out on them coming to Glasgow last time they were here. Well today I got concert tickets to see them on Nov 27th

am so excited it cant come fast enough for me. as last time concert was sold out so i thought go after them early an woot i got 3 tickets. i have treated my cousins to a ticket each as i got them hooked on Simple Plan :P

That's exciting, I'll bet they put on a good concert :D

I'm going to see the Backstreet Boys next week....... :peeka

:teehee ....I didn't know they were still a group!!..as long as you are not going to see the NKOTB reunion tour .. :rofl

No....but I did she the Spice Girls in Feb....it's my tour of 90's has beens..........here's me and my sis proudly displaying our new shirts (so embarassing!!!)

IMG_1376.jpg

That's exciting, I'll bet they put on a good concert :D

I'm going to see the Backstreet Boys next week....... :peeka

:teehee ....I didn't know they were still a group!!..as long as you are not going to see the NKOTB reunion tour .. :rofl

Ooh! I've been seeing advertisments for the new Menudo going to be doing a concert at Venice Beach! LOL! was there a calling for them to come back....?

Edited by lynda441

Love the spice girls t-shirts us guys better watch ourselves case you use your girl power on us chrissy :rofl

Thanks guys i cant wait its gonni be highlight of my year.

Heres a ticket pic :P

064.jpg

I've seen Simple Plan a few times. They are always AWESOME. Most recently I saw them a few months ago. The show was FANTASTIC!!!!! We went to the balcony so we could have some drinks and wound up with a GREAT VIEW... Got some okay pics too but not as good as I normally like to get lol

I'm TRYING to get Backstreet Boys tickets but the show near me in Atlantic City is sold out!!! I am pissed. I've seen them two or three times before and I really wanted to go again! Their new album is really good, as always but my fav. was the album Never Gone. There is this "extra" song from the new album that my friend gave me a copy of called "There's Us". It's sooooooooo goood!!!

I've seen Simple Plan a few times. They are always AWESOME. Most recently I saw them a few months ago. The show was FANTASTIC!!!!! We went to the balcony so we could have some drinks and wound up with a GREAT VIEW... Got some okay pics too but not as good as I normally like to get lol

I'm TRYING to get Backstreet Boys tickets but the show near me in Atlantic City is sold out!!! I am pissed. I've seen them two or three times before and I really wanted to go again! Their new album is really good, as always but my fav. was the album Never Gone. There is this "extra" song from the new album that my friend gave me a copy of called "There's Us". It's sooooooooo goood!!!

Your so right countrylovah there concert in Orlando at Hard Rock was awesome I even have it on DVD. Am such an addict am playing there new album right now :rofl

I think their new album is possibly the best so far. Some people are saying that they tried to get "boy band". I personally don't really hear it. They have a few slower songs, but they ALWAYS do! It's not like they were once all hard-core and now are mushy.. I just think they've changed JUST A LITTLE due to the fact they they are older and more experienced now. I love the sound whatever it is and I wanna see them in concert again!

I dont think they have changed either they have just been getting better. I would love to hear more of there acoustic versions as i have 3 already on my hard rock cd. I know they did an acoustic show to raise money for the simple plan charity foundation.

Oooh that's fun!!!! Do you have all the videos and stuff too?? I buy all the videos when the come out on Itunes. I used to like Good Charlotte better. But Simple Plan have really been stepping things up. It's getting harder and harder to tell who my favorite is.. I've also been listening to the "new" Click Five alot.. Right now they are probably my three fav rock groups.. "I Can Wait Forever" sounds like a 80's power ballad - in a good way! I LOVE IT!

Yep I collect them all :P I love that track to my other fave is What If and Save You. In fact I love em all. I to like Good Charlotte but not as much as Simple plan.

I actually don't know those two songs yet except for a quick preview and I know they sound like ones I will love. My boyfriend Shane & I have a weird little system for learning new songs. He keeps a playlist on itunes (one for rock/pop, one for country) and once a week updates it with a new songs from all of our new CDs. Usually he'll start at the beginning of the CD and go to the end. We listen to SOOO many types of music it's almost the only way to give each song a fair shot!!!! He tries to keep around 80 songs on each, and we always play it in the background, and by the end of the week we can usually tell if a song is worth keeping on, or if we should delete it. I like it but it's very hard to explain to people when they said "so do you know this one?". "Well, no not yet but I will!" lol

That what i like about the simple plan cds they come with lyrics inside :D so i sing to my hearts content from day i buy cd :D

• 2 weeks later...

Alright... so after you suggested Save You, shane decided that would be the next one we learned!!! He said "tell the guy on koko's that I LOVE it!"

It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO goood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard it for the first time last night and it's just AWESOME!! I love it already, you were right about it! Man this album is just so great. OH and they are coming back to my area soon to so I think we get to see them again!!! YAY!!!

Thats cool Sue told you it was a cool track :) Thats great they coming back to near you bet you be first in liine for tickets like I was :P

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am now totally hyper less than 24 hours to go

schedule for tomorrow be first in line at signing session at store at 5.15pm GMT

then straight to concert venue to get in line for concert at 7.00pm GMT

Maybe I can get to front if am lucky :P

past two days ive been playing all three cds constant in preparation. Photos will be on net friday with a bit of luck :P

:bounce

Edited by Blue

I am now totally hyper less than 24 hours to go

schedule for tomorrow be first in line at signing session at store at 5.15pm GMT

then straight to concert venue to get in line for concert at 7.00pm GMT

Maybe I can get to front if am lucky :P

past two days ive been playing all three cds constant in preparation. Photos will be on net friday with a bit of luck :P

:bounce

WOOO HOOOO! Have fun Frazer!! : ) Get me an autograph lol..

It's gonna be great I am sure, they have just gotten better and better... I think they might be my fave rock band now... They used to be second, but I am really starting to question whether they have beat out Good Charlotte. (let's face it, its hard to take GC seriously these days LOL)

Hope you have a blast!!!!!!

Dan - Ive had tickets since they went on sale back in June :rofl

Sue - Am gonna make ya really jealous I got to shake Pieres hand :P Got there latest CD signed and my concert ticket done as well. But David wasnt at the signing for some reason so only got Pieres,Sebs,Chucks and Jeffs signatures. Am saving everything for my special Simple Plan thread with pics later. I was first in line at signing to :P

Hsi Hou - Your right I am totally exhausted got to bed at 1am then was up again at 6am walking dog then I had college :D

Edited by Blue