Miracle Oranda

HNLim

I have constantly been on the lookout for orandas with special features etc. to enhance the gene pool of my collection. 5 weeks ago, I had a red/white Thai oranda female and a male Chinese red capped oranda. However both these orandas did not make it during the QT period. However during the process of QT, they left behind a small spawn of eggs, which I wasn't interested to keep. After the orandas return to their creator, I just left the tub "empty" of fish and the filter running for about 3 weeks.

Lo!!!!! & behold!!!!! This was what I found in the "empty" tub.

21m55au.jpg

I think that baby is 3 months not 3 weeks :D Whatever was he eating (oh no......not :yikes ).

I know your fish are always much larger than everyone elses but heres a pic of one of my largest fry at 25 days- 3 and a half weeks- color started around 2 months.

P1000790.jpg

^Imogen, I already told everyone here that the secret to HNLim's fish is his water. They have "magic-goldfish-steroid" water running in metropolitan Singapore taps! :D

Imma gonna steal me some water now... :iwill

^Imogen, I already told everyone here that the secret to HNLim's fish is his water. They have "magic-goldfish-steroid" water running in metropolitan Singapore taps! :D

LOl are you serious :thud ? Maybe I can have some sent over, its not so far... :hummm

Better not enter your fish for the goldfish olympics then HLIM :rofl

I think that baby is 3 months not 3 weeks :D Whatever was he eating (oh no......not :yikes ).

I know your fish are always much larger than everyone elses but heres a pic of one of my largest fry at 25 days- 3 and a half weeks- color started around 2 months.

P1000790.jpg

That fish was approximately 5 weeks old when the picture was taken.

Imma gonna steal me some water now... :iwill

I will let one cat out of the basket. http://www.pub.gov.sg/NEWater/Pages/default.aspx

Guest Isilme

That's just unbelievable! Not only does it look healthy, it's also a really pretty fish.

Does the water also make all the man that attractive? ;)

Maybe it will only work for men with a slimy skin and no hair, only scales ;)

For us men to know and you ladies to find out. ;)