well, it seems that Chutney's time has come and gone...

she was sick for a long time and fought really really hard.

I tried my hardest to save her but....I guess it wasn't good enough...

Chutney was my long time favorite...she was spoiled rotten and was allways there

when I got home....except for today....

I can only hope that her passing was somewhat peacefull...

I'm going to miss you Chuntney.

I'm going to miss you a lot.

Go on and swim in the big pond in the sky....and say hello to little Soufle' for me, okay?

23-1.jpg

22-3.jpg

:cry:cry:cry

thanks you guys...

it's good to know that other people understand how it feels to lose a fish...

I was telling my boyfriend about it earlier and he was kinda like, "But.....it's just a fish....I mean, you can get another one....right?"

I know he means well, but I felt like crying all over again.

:no:

and thanks to all you guys who helped me out when she was sick :)

and thanks for all your support now.

but i think it's gonna be a wile before i buy anymore fish....losing both Chutney and Soufle in the same couple of weeks has been kinda hard on me....

:bye2:

Edited by Callie

thanks you guys...

it's good to know that other people understand how it feels to lose a fish...

I was telling my boyfriend about it earlier and he was kinda like, "But.....it's just a fish....I mean, you can get another one....right?"

I know he means well, but I felt like crying all over again.

:no:

I know what you mean. I've had people see me struggle with sick fish and ask me, 'why not just flush it?'

but i think it's gonna be a wile before i buy anymore fish....losing both Chutney and Soufle in the same couple of weeks has been kinda hard on me....

:bye2:

I understand completely. After I lost my favorite goldie ever, I had to just take a break. I was actually just going to let my fish live their lives and not get anymore...but with time I felt better and I'm sure you will too.

Aww, sweetie... I'm sooo sorry! Rest in Peace little Chutney. :tou I love how the second picture has her looking up and swimming up with the stars in the background like she's an angel going to heaven...... :death

Edited by lynda441

Aww Callie what sad news. I am so sorry to hear that Chutney didn't make it. I know exactly what you mean about your boyfriend meaning well, but it just makes you all the more sad. It's so hard for people to understand that they mean so much to us.

:rip: Chutney. You had a wonderful "mama" who will always remember you.

Awww... I'm sorry. Some people don't understand that they're not "just fish," but it's not really their fault. They just don't get it. If you need a break, take one. It can give you time to heal, and I always thought it was sort of "respectful" to leave time to mourn after losing a pet.

Such a pretty fish, at least Chutney had a loving home.

thankyou all for your kind words :)

it's really helped me to cope.

i'm so greatfull to have found a forum of people who understand the bond between goldfish and their caretakers.

thanks again :heart

RIP Chutney....I miss you so much. :cry

Edited by Callie