Never Guess What!

Tanya_woz_ere

What should i do then? feed it or not? :(

I live in the uk and the time is 8:50 at night ... so i cant go and buy anything :(

Shall i just put some really small flakes in?

Its seems 2 stick 2 bridge (what the eggs where found on) is this normal behaviour for a newborn fry? :(

Yes, that's normal. :) New-born fry stick to the walls and ornaments at first.

There is a product called Liqui-Fry (i.e. liquid food for fry!) I *think* it's best to start with this.

I wouldn't give any food tonight if you haven't got the right stuff - pop down to your LFS tomorrow.

Hey Tanya - you're a mother! :D

I will try but i dont think i will be able 2 get a clear enough picture because its so small.

I dont think i will be able 2 get any liguid fry food till about 4'oclock 2morrow. because my mum is at work all day ... and im at school but what i will do is catch the bus 2 the shop and get some straight after school. do you think that my baby fry will make it that long?

4 all you americans ( :lol: ) it is 9:30 at night now and i wont be able 2 get it untill 4 2morrow ... will it make it? :(

You shouldn't feed them until they are free swimming properly. Until then they have a yolk sac to feed from. If you put food in too early they could be tempted to eat that instead and they really need the nutrition from the yolk to give them a good start.

Tanya don't worry about the food. Last night on the Discussion board, I was told that they dont' need to eat until they aren't sticking to the glass anymore and they are completely free swimming!!!

Mine are still sticking to the glass, are yours still sticking to things? Mine swim around, then rest LOL.

Ahhhhh I am so excited for us!!

How many babies do you have?

I have only counted 5 for sure.

Jessica

Well this is the little tub i put the bridge into when i first saw the eggs.

My baby fish will be going into a 5gallon tank soon :)

This picture is not very clear at all (to see the little fish) BUT look so so so so so carefully on the right hand side of the tub ... and there it is ... its so tiny so look well :D

post-13-1074701174.jpg

Archived