Hello, My Names Kayla And I Am A Goldfish Addict

Guest Oranda's R HxC

Guest Kayla's Goldfish

OK SO I put these two beauties on hold but I realise that makes more work for me, but these two babies are PERFECT! I'm trying to fight it but I have wanted babies with looks like these since befor I even started my tank. OK so one of them is an all orange Oranda with the chubbiest, cutest face I've ever seen! And the other little guy, I THINK is an Oranda, honestly I didn't even check because I was mesmerized by the pretty colors. He/she is white with little black speckles- SOO CUTE! But I don't know if I should do it because I already have quite the number of fishies.

Guest Kayla's Goldfish

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll98/sx...ent=ahno002.jpg

Don't know how big it is but I plan on measuring it to find out. Also, I have a decent 10 gallon quarentine tank on hand, a 60 gallon wishing well soon to be empty and im working on a 100 gallon pond. Lots of water, and it doesnt help my dad is all I have no problem getting you them, because he is a big time fisherman (Which I actually hate even if it is catch and release)

Guest Kayla's Goldfish

Oh, but I might as well add that there are only four in that tank and I have five outdoors in the wishing well, going to be moved into the pond soon though. And ahh, your suppose to help me! Haha, I don't mind water changes for the ten gallon because they're simple. It's the monster tank that I hate.

Edited by Kayla's Goldfish

Guest Kayla's Goldfish

Ohh the horror, I wound up picking up my babies. Except, the all orange Oranda was taken, so I had to *settle* (Actually I'm thrilled) for an orange and white Oranda that looks like she's starting to turn all white. I did however, get my Calico RYUKIN! Gorgeous! Pictures already taken and a topic will be started soon! Ooh- I'm bad!