Indonesian Goldfish

HNLim

Last week, a friend of mine visited me from Indonesia. When I went to fetch him last Thursday at Changi Airport, I was pleasantly surprised that he has brought with him 5 pieces of orandas which is about 2 months old and 6 cm long. The orandas was a gift from the breeder Mr. Dani Limas who owns Limas Farm at Teluknaga Tangerang Banten Indonesia, about 15 minutes drive from Sukarno Hatta International Airport. All the 5 pieces have perfect finnage and body shape and are expected to grow in excess of 30 cm.

Here are some pictures of the fish.

2ajsx0y.jpg

34hvt6v.jpg

Here is the link for more pictures:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff295/limasfarm/

I'm excited to see what will become of the calico oranda, knowing what excellent specimens your fish almost always tend to become under your as-yet oh-so-secret raising programme...

EDIT: Oh look, a "meteor" oranda! :)

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff295/l...nt=100_2677.jpg

Edited by Man Yu

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome..they look beautiful...I really love how all your fish get deep black colors in just 2 weeks...its like magic..they are really very pretty..the calico is a handsome guy....

You, Sir, are a magicman when it comes to color! And wen growth! OMG! I just read another one of your posts about a new black oranda! It's amazing what you can do with a fish! They're all absolutely gorgeous!

Very nice fish. How did he get them through customs?

Open secret. Slip some "greenback" under the table.

You, Sir, are a magicman when it comes to color! And wen growth! OMG! I just read another one of your posts about a new black oranda! It's amazing what you can do with a fish! They're all absolutely gorgeous!

Its all by the grace of God!

Those fish are amazing.....Dang I dont think I see those around here :(

I don't think they will even sell goldfish that small.

Guest Kayla's Goldfish

I love the calico Oranda (Even though its got a Ryukin body I am pretty sure because of the wen its classified as an Oranda right??) And dangg you need to teach me your secrets with wen growth and colors hhaa. :)