Sign in to follow this  
misty_blue16137

Unbelievable!

They have done it again! :blink: What is it with these two,lol. I came home from helping at the Rescue to find eggs all over Black Velvet & Skye's tank. There were even more this time than last. They have been happily eating eggs all afternoon, lol. And yes, I did save some for the heck of it. Pulled the plant and put it in some water like last time. Not fussing much but will see if any hatch. And from what I'm seeing now it would seem Skye,the Telescope is the male as it is still chasing BV around being very friendly in between munching on eggs. I think it has stars on the front fins but hard to tell on that milk chocolate color.

What's in your water? These two are going to spawn you out of house and home if you don't watch it! I guess that they're happy campers!

Tell me about it,lol. Between them and the two Mystery Snails it's egg city around here. I saved some baby snails from the first go. They are 2 weeks old now. But I'm just letting Nip,Tuck & Spook eat the ones that hatched out today. Enough is enough already! :rolleyes:

Man Kathy they keep themselves BUSY!!!! YAYAY! The more eggs the more babies there are and the more likely you'll have a bunch of healthy survivors and the more likely I get to steal one! : )

Keep at it guys!!! : )

Hey Sue, you did say you wanted at least five if they live, right, rofl!! :rofl

In another week BV gets moved out of there and into the 75 gallon with the other Oranda's. Hopefully the little floozy won't be getting it on with Nip & Tuck out there,lol. :P

Hey Sue, you did say you wanted at least five if they live, right, rofl!! :rofl

Well actually if they turn out ANYTHING like the parents then YES! I may just need a whole tank for your babies! LOL

In another week BV gets moved out of there and into the 75 gallon with the other Oranda's. Hopefully the little floozy won't be getting it on with Nip & Tuck out there,lol. :P

LMAO :rofl You called her a floozy that is too funny! LOL

Guest spawn

Congrats.

Also looks like I'm be on my 4th batch tomorrow. As my pond fish have been chasing each other round the pond all day (no eggs yet)