Update On My Fish...

After 2 weeks in QT and a round of prazipro my pearlscale Swimmy and my black moor Flower are finally ready to move into the 55g!

Here they are waiting for the temp to match...

th_015.jpg

Here's a vid of Swimmy checking out the goldfish garden and that's Fredo my red oranda and Tiger my calico fantail taking a break...

th_018.jpg

And here's a vid of Flower and Lido the cory cat getting acquainted...

th_019.jpg

As always I apologize for the poor vid quality...

Isn't qt the worst test of patience! lol! It's so much fun when you finally get to have the big first meeting! Looks like Flower and Lido are best friends!

Aww I love how they are playing in the third video! That's so cute. Congrats on the QT period being over with! Looks like they are going to love their new home! It's perfect!

Aww I love how they are playing in the third video! That's so cute. Congrats on the QT period being over with! Looks like they are going to love their new home! It's perfect!

Having to leave them in qt is really hard! I kept thinking "they look fine, maybe I can take them out a little early...", but I held off somehow...