Granddaughter Millie!

OldHag

The most wonderful grandchild in the world, Millie, is growing and growing.

Today she is 11 months old!

Soo happy to meet granny!

Picture227.jpg

Her favourite place!

Picture226.jpg

Granny gets a hug!

Picture235.jpg

WOW she's grown so fast!!! :D

and yep she's still got those gorgeous baby blue eyes! :heart

hehe. she's definitely a happy baby and a cutie patootie too!

You're not silly! I can see why you're smitten :D . Millie is almost eaxctly the same age as daryl's grandson Matthew isn't she?

She is just beautiful.

Yes they were born on the same day!

I was sad when I left her with her parents yesterday, but I will meet her again on Friday! :heart:D

No babysitting, I haven't got time, but at least I can hug and kiss her!

Yes they were born on the same day!

Really!!! How about that!

Amazing. Your daughter is so lucky to have you close by and your wish came true that Millie would bring you and she closer :)

She is beautiful!!!! What a smile! I bet she is into everything. Matty is a real busy little monster. His daddy left some wire cutters on the floor in the room he was fixing - and he thought nothing of it when Matty got really quiet for a bit. He went around the back of the entertainment unit and found that Matty had carefully cut all the wires off the back of the TV, Tivo, DVR and stereo speakers. (HE was just imitating what he sees Daddy do!!!).

(I told them the story of Matty's mommy - when she was about 3 she found a screwdriver and took the doorknobs off of 5 doors in the house before I caught her!)

This is truly a delightful age - such excitement over every new thing they discover, even if it is something as simple as a grilled cheese sandwich and the fact that the cat will eat that same sandwich if dropped from the high chair! :rolleyes:

Give that beautiful little girl a squeezy hug for me. Matty is 1000s of miles away - but I will get to see him in less than a month!

:)

He went around the back of the entertainment unit and found that Matty had carefully cut all the wires off the back of the TV, Tivo, DVR and stereo speakers. (HE was just imitating what he sees Daddy do!!!).

:o What a smart little guy!!!! Lucky he didn't hurt himself.

We can't have Millie near the Tv when we watch it, she turns it off, changes channels and everything she possibly could do... :rofl

She is adorable! :D

What is it with the kids today!? Matty is so technologically capable - he LOVES pushing buttons - TV, fan/lights, phone, Wii, etc. He even plays Mario Galaxy on the Wii.... he can wave the control and catch "star bits". I swear this kid is learning too much tech!!!

I am making him a great set of simple wooden blocks that all fits in a specially designed wooden box - no paint, not nothing - just good construction blocks. I bought a few nice clear maple boards and have them all planed and cut. I just have to sand them and knock the sharp edges down. :)