My Mate Speedy

Guest nimajneb

Guest nimajneb

Hi Guys

My little mate Speedy has been with me about 15 months and he's not doing too good. Pixie has been an absolute diamond helping me these past few weeks after finding the forum like everyone else through a sick fish after bad advice at the lfs and a previously ignorant owner in me. After taking some shots of his problems I got this great one of him and he looked so cute I wanted him to say hi to everyone cos he's the reason I'm here in the first place and you guys here are so supportive within the community. With a lot of luck maybe he'll be back to his old self to say hello again in the future.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk255/n...190708_1850.jpg

Is there an X-factor for GF? Even Simon Cowell couldn't fail to love that face.

Guest nimajneb

Speedy asked me to pass on his thanks, and mine too. I was already reading your thread on your fry and Iclayton's link while you were posting here - so good luck there - it's all so fascinating :newfish

Speedy is a little sweetie. I really hope he pulls through.

There are some very knowledgeable and helpful people here, so you are getting the best possible care. Hang in there, Speedy!

Best of luck to you and to Speedy! He's definitely a cutie!